on 23 June 2013
I use these when we go camping. I don't hear the dawn chorus (avian or child), the inevitable thunder snorer or the late-night revellers. If my youngest gets upset I do hear her (she's only 3 feet away) but other than that I'm oblivious. My wife always takes a pack with her on business trips to counteract hotel corridor noise when trying to sleep. These are easy to insert (after a few practices), can be used a few times (if you want), are comfortable and EXTREMELY effective. If you need to block out noise to sleep, or to save ear damage then these are fab.
on 30 August 2013
I have tried many different brands of earplugs and always come back to these. No earplugs completely block out all sound but these do a very good job. I am able to study whilst my neighbour plays her music full blast.
on 10 January 2014
i need earplugs because my gf snores like a horse snorting coke. Ive tried various brands and styles before including plugs, memory foam and silicon but none come close to the comfort and noise block these do. Made from very squidgy memory foam they are sure to fit all shapes and sizes of ear canals and then once in, a peaceful night sleep you will get
on 28 November 2013
I have tried numerous types of earplugs and these are without doubt the best!

You do need to make sure you read the instructions and insert into the ear correctly for full noise reduction - but the result is a blissfully peaceful nights sleep!

Congrats to Mack's on designing a brilliant product!
on 24 December 2012
great value for money tried more expensive ones than these but they didnt work. now i can sleep without litening to my noisy bloody nieghbours
on 25 October 2013
... according to my fiancé who have to buy them for! Does the job, what more can you say about ear plugs?!
on 6 May 2013
The earplugs were for my husband. They were fine and suitable for the purpose.Arrived in time for our holiday too!
on 10 August 2013
I quite like these as they are comfortable and come with a handy travel pot. They do tend to wriggle out through the course of a night though so sometimes they are not effective cos they are not in.
on 1 May 2015
If you are looking for strong earplugs to block out high levels of noise these are the ones! I am thrilled with my purchase! I have been searching everywhere for a while as I am sharing a house with a newborn baby, and being a light sleeper I woke up everytime the baby cried throughout the night. I was losing hope and thinking I am no longer going to get a good nights sleep! These are fantastic. Obviously no earplugs will block out EVERY single loud noise, but I definitely do not wake up half as many times in the night as I used to! Very happy with these and will be ordering more. Thank you for a brilliant product!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 December 2013
Tried a few different kinds with no comfort and they would not stay in, these are perfect , easily fit into ear (technique has to be learned, don't just expect them to shove in)
I can hear my alarm no problem in the morn , but 10 feet away is complete silence , so might not suit a snoring spouse! Only use them on weekends when housemates come back from a night out, luckily don't use them but once a week, but if I had to, then I could comfortably live with them every night.
Only drawback...and this is just knitpicking.... The free travel case is nice....but impossible (really) to get the ear plugs out of
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse