5.0 out of 5 stars Love this perfume
Excellent service, delivered very quickly. I love this perfume so light and fresh. Brilliant price for 100ml. Bought two, one for a Christmas pressie and of course one for me!!!!
Published on 17 Jan. 2012 by Elb

1.0 out of 5 stars FADING FRAGRANCE
I have recently purchased this "eau de parfum". Yes it has a lovely fragrance but the scent totally fades in less than half an hour. I am wondering if my bottle is the "real deal" as the scent is so weak. I am not at all happy with the product. It does not merit "eau de parfum" tag by any stretch of the imagination. I will be referring back to Amazon
Published 15 months ago by JGray

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this perfume, 17 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service - great price!, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Paul SmIth Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
I love this Paul Smith perfume - indeed it is not designed to last for hours and hours but it does the job. It is light and refreshing and at that price for 100ml you don't think twice using as much as you want! Excellent and quick service - I will definitely keep buying from here if the price remains so competitive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Scent, Light and Refreshing!, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Paul SmIth Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
Gorgeous smell, somewhat plain packaging / bottle, lasts a few hours, as perfume is supposed to! Recommended as a daytime scent in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars FADING FRAGRANCE, 22 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars PAUL SMITH EDP, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Paul SmIth Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
I have been looking for a nice light perfume for ages and didn't want to spend a fortune. This ticks all the boxes. It smells gorgeous and is very good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars great present apparently, 6 July 2013
bought this as a present for my mum and she loves it! Great price as well and well packaged. The boy done good ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good perfume and great price, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Paul SmIth Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
This is too sweet for me. I like more spicy or powdery perfumes. It is, however, perfectly wearable during the day, not overpowering. It's also a really unique fragrance and I do recommend it, just note that it's a sweet floral perfume, if you like that sort of thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work, 14 Feb. 2015
Just my opinion "Need to know" (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Paul SmIth Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
This is for me the perfect work perfume.

It's steady, doesn't change much if at all
It's a nondescript floral, won't offend anyone.
It keeps its intensity, so it's not like a smothering EDP blast when you put it on that eventually becomes breathable then fades to nothing. It's just a gentle consistent floral.
Lasts ok on me, I'd say decent strength for a good 5-6hrs.

If I'm bit blunt though it's nothing special and bit boring but as you can see from my above comments this isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm personally sick of whiffing smothering intense fragrances like Lady Million on people all the time, this is a pleasant subtle but noticeable floral. I'd much rather be stuck on the tube or have a meeting with someone wearing this than Lady Million or gourmand or sweet fragrances.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light everyday scent, 13 Mar. 2012
I have not tried this particular perfume before but I am no stranger to Paul Smith scents.
It is light & pleasant & suitable for every day use. I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Paul SmIth Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
I ordered this and was given a delivery date. The product hadn't arrived so gave it an extra 5 days as we all know how erratic the post can be! Still not arrived so emailed the company. I was very impressed with the speed of their reply and their customer service. I had Clare to help me to sort my problem out. Very efficient! My problem was resolved and my perfume arrived safely. Wouldn't hesitate to use this company again. Very reassuring that firms are bothered about their customers. 10 out of 10 for customer service. Thank you. The perfume is a light floral daytime fragrance in my opinion. And it does last really well. Great price too.

Paul SmIth Women Eau de Parfum - 100 ml