5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was put off buying this product from Amazon because a lot of people were saying that it was fake because it didn't come cellophane wrapped. I therefore purchased it from a top high street Chemist that starts with a 'B' in their Christmas offers via the internet and low and behold this arrived in exactly the same way, not...
Published 18 months ago by Builder

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE
Appears FAKE, no cellophane, no bottle seal and hardly any scent from open bottle, so no way will anyone else smell this on the wearer lol
Published 9 months ago by David Mullis / Mark Savage

‹ Previous | 1 2 382 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A light and refreshing perfume, 25 May 2015
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I like this perfume, particularly in the summer time. It has a very light and summery smell to it.

It has a slight fruity smell - I catch quite a bit of a lemon hint to it. But what it isn't is floral (which as a woman many of my perfumes are). It is a very refreshing smell and suited for everyday wear.

This is one that my husband is not afraid to steal off me to use if he feels like it (hands off, it's mine!).

An application in the morning does not last all day. I would suggest that if you want to maintain it throughout the day it would be worth reapplying at lunch time.

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A light and refreshing perfume, 25 May 2015
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for every day, 8 Feb. 2015
**Bottle design**
The same as the one in the photo, I don't think that this has changed for years. The bottle is an off white colour with ck written on the front. One thing I noticed that if I had bought the bottle by itself it did not come with a spray but in the gift set I received one.

**Price and where to get**
Despite having been out for around 20 years this is still widely available - mine was from the perfume shop but I have seen it in boots etc.
50ml costs from £17- I got a good deal with the perfume/body wash .I think at retail the perfume is still worth it.

**Top notes:**
pineapple, orange, papaya, bergamot, cardamom, lemon

**Centre notes**
Nutmeg, violet, orris root, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose

**Base notes**
Sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar, oak moss

This is a unisex perfume and is designed for everyday use
This tends to last most of the day - you can still smell it after a few hours. The smell does fade but its cheap so I don't mind reapplying it - I have a few day perfumes where I would expect to do this so it doesn't matter that much. Even though I would describe this as being a more summery fragrance I don't think it is too girlie. I would say that it starts quite citrus then a little floral then more woody. The perfume manages to be be neither too feminine or too masculine.

**Would I rebuy**
This makes a great everyday run of the mill perfume, not one for special occasions but at the rrp it doesn't need to be. I would consider repurchasing for everyday use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't smell quite right..., 12 Nov. 2014
Didn't smell quite right!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 23 Oct. 2014
The smell does not last like my previous purchase from john lewis

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 6 Jan. 2015
I use this fragrance regularly but this particular bottle resembled coloured water with no smell. The product was either defective or counterfeit. Returned for refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 Dec. 2014
Poorly packaged .. Not convinced it was the real thing

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing fragrance, even if in a slightly dodgy packaging, 21 May 2014
GizmoGeek (Hounslow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette - 50 ml (Personal Care)
This is the first time I've used CK one and as far as the actual fragrance goes this is quite nice - a refreshing, citrus smell that's not very overpowering.

One criteria I use to judge the quality of a perfume is how long it lasts, and on a 1 to 10, where 1 represents "can't smell anything 2 minutes later" and 10 implies "goes away after a couple of washes" I would rate the CK one a 5.
(For comparision, Pi by Givenchy would probably be an 8.5, while Davidoff Coolwater would be a 2)

The only thing I did not like about this is the boring box and uninspiring packaging it comes in - in the pack I got, the bottle was sealed with a screw-on cap with the spray mechanism inside the box, requiring the user to unscrew the cap, and screw on the spray mechanism - not a very good choice for a gift.

But apart from that, it smells alright to me! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine, 2 Jun. 2012
good quality genuine product, good value for money, i will be deffinatly buying this product again, such a gorgeous smell, love it, classic X

5.0 out of 5 stars Always gets good compliments, 4 Jun. 2012
I don't know why I ever bother with the other fragrances on the market because I always come back to ck One. I have used this since it was first launched a lifetime ago and have always received consistently good feedback from my male and female friends. It is fresh enough to put on first thing in the morning, yet lasts without ever being overpowering. Squirt some more on after my afternoon gym and I'm set for the evening.

‹ Previous | 1 2 382 | Next ›