5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was put off buying this product from Amazon because a lot of people were saying that it was fake because it didn't come cellophane wrapped. I therefore purchased it from a top high street Chemist that starts with a 'B' in their Christmas offers via the internet and low and behold this arrived in exactly the same way, not...
Published 15 months ago by Builder

1.0 out of 5 stars Contrary to the 5 star reviews, this IS FAKE, read on for proof why
Though there are plenty of reviews here contesting otherwise, the product I received was NOT the legitimate product. Firstly, there was no spray attachment included as a genuine CK One bottle would come with as standard, more suspect however was the actually shape of the bottle when you take the cap off. An authentic bottle of CK One has a narrowed hole so you can use the...
Published 5 months ago by Ed

‹ Previous | 1 2 368 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good for every day, 8 Feb. 2015
**Bottle design**
The same as the one in the photo, I don't think that this has changed for years. The bottle is an off white colour with ck written on the front. One thing I noticed that if I had bought the bottle by itself it did not come with a spray but in the gift set I received one.

**Price and where to get**
Despite having been out for around 20 years this is still widely available - mine was from the perfume shop but I have seen it in boots etc.
50ml costs from £17- I got a good deal with the perfume/body wash .I think at retail the perfume is still worth it.

**Top notes:**
pineapple, orange, papaya, bergamot, cardamom, lemon

**Centre notes**
Nutmeg, violet, orris root, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose

**Base notes**
Sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar, oak moss

This is a unisex perfume and is designed for everyday use
This tends to last most of the day - you can still smell it after a few hours. The smell does fade but its cheap so I don't mind reapplying it - I have a few day perfumes where I would expect to do this so it doesn't matter that much. Even though I would describe this as being a more summery fragrance I don't think it is too girlie. I would say that it starts quite citrus then a little floral then more woody. The perfume manages to be be neither too feminine or too masculine.

**Would I rebuy**
This makes a great everyday run of the mill perfume, not one for special occasions but at the rrp it doesn't need to be. I would consider repurchasing for everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product :-), 1 May 2012
ddespite a few negative views that I saw on here the positive feedback definitely outweighs the negative feedback. I love the product I had no problems from start to finish. highly recommend :-) :-) :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars my old bottle from a few years ago was great this one is in the, 22 Oct. 2014
Can hardly smell this even after 10 sprays, my old bottle from a few years ago was great this one is in the bin

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing fragrance, even if in a slightly dodgy packaging, 21 May 2014
GizmoGeek (Hounslow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette - 50 ml (Personal Care)
This is the first time I've used CK one and as far as the actual fragrance goes this is quite nice - a refreshing, citrus smell that's not very overpowering.

One criteria I use to judge the quality of a perfume is how long it lasts, and on a 1 to 10, where 1 represents "can't smell anything 2 minutes later" and 10 implies "goes away after a couple of washes" I would rate the CK one a 5.
(For comparision, Pi by Givenchy would probably be an 8.5, while Davidoff Coolwater would be a 2)

The only thing I did not like about this is the boring box and uninspiring packaging it comes in - in the pack I got, the bottle was sealed with a screw-on cap with the spray mechanism inside the box, requiring the user to unscrew the cap, and screw on the spray mechanism - not a very good choice for a gift.

But apart from that, it smells alright to me! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money spent!, 6 April 2015
This CK spray is a good scent for an everyday application. It's a rather feminine smell, others have said it smells almost like baby powder. However, only one person had said this but the majority believes it a very nice scent.

The 'distance proximity' of this rather close. By this I mean the other person has to be stood talking to you or walk closely by to be able to smell it unlike some where they are far too apparent and lacking the subtle touch.

Also, I find this quite hard to explain but when you smell it, you know it's a cheaper spray. Comparing this to my Dolce & Gabbana The One, it smells more 'deluxe' and as if it would cost more, (and it does).

However, as a day to day for work, this is great purchase and expect lots of happy compliments because it does smell very good. One happy customer who will be buying more

5.0 out of 5 stars General purpose aroma for both sexes., 29 Dec. 2014
David H J Ashdown (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Nice unisex smell and can be used as an aftershave or just to give off a pleasant aroma. The concentration is sufficiently dilute , probably between 5 - 10% aromatic compounds , to enable it to be used without causing skin irritation in most cases.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't smell quite right..., 12 Nov. 2014
Didn't smell quite right!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 April 2014
This is a great smell and always lasts. The good thing about it is it is unisex. I have loved this perfume for at least the last 15 years and it is definitely great value for money. if, of course you buy it from the right places!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 23 Oct. 2014
The smell does not last like my previous purchase from john lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is genuine - as long as you get it from Amazon, 6 Dec. 2014
Important bit; how it smells:
-fruity, citrus scent coming from it
-quite spicy - almost herbal
-bit of musk
-bit of a green tea scent going on
Basically it smells amazing. Arrived promptly (Amazon), was gift for girlfriend - very well received. She loved it, I love how it smells on her. Smell doesn't fade and I'm pretty sure this product is genuine, having bought this perfume before from department stores and pharmacies in the past, this is just the same as that - the real deal. Good value for money - just make sure you buy it directly from Amazon and not any other sellers if you want to guarantee that it's an official product.
Thanks for reading.