5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!
Published 17 months ago by Builder

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE
Appears FAKE, no cellophane, no bottle seal and hardly any scent from open bottle, so no way will anyone else smell this on the wearer lol
Published 8 months ago by David Mullis / Mark Savage

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!, 13 Jan. 2014
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was put off buying this product from Amazon because a lot of people were saying that it was fake because it didn't come cellophane wrapped. I therefore purchased it from a top high street Chemist that starts with a 'B' in their Christmas offers via the internet and low and behold this arrived in exactly the same way, not cellophane wrapped and not sealed. I therefore can only assume that this is how it is packaged now. Please don't slate Amazon saying that they are selling fake goods, I purchase a lot from Amazon UK and France (because I live in France) and have always received good service.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, 29 Oct. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Contrary to the 5 star reviews, this IS FAKE, read on for proof why, 28 Nov. 2014
Though there are plenty of reviews here contesting otherwise, the product I received was NOT the legitimate product. Firstly, there was no spray attachment included as a genuine CK One bottle would come with as standard, more suspect however was the actually shape of the bottle when you take the cap off. An authentic bottle of CK One has a narrowed hole so you can use the product to splash some on your neck without pouring the hole bottle over yourself (see picture for example of a how REAL bottle of CK One looks), the version i received however was the same style hole as a standard fizzy drink bottle, meaning you could pour the entire bottle out within a second. Lastly and most notable however, was the smell. The product i received smelt pretty much like a bottle of cheap citrus vodka. Comparing it with another bottle i already have, the difference is so staggering that it's actually laughable that the manufacturer of this knock off rubbish thinks they can even get away with this. Needless to say, I did not hesitate to send this back for a refund, which in fairness, was straight forward and hassle free

5.0 out of 5 stars CK1, 8 Aug. 2012
CK1 is my all time favourite fragrance; light, citrusy and just right for Summertime. This was an incredible bargain, much cheaper than department store prices, even during saletime. It would be good if a box-set of body lotion and shower gel could be sold together with the perfume.

3.0 out of 5 stars It;s good - but is it the real thing?, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette - 50 ml (Personal Care)
I've used CK1 before and I'm familiar with the smell. When I first spray this one - lovely - but it fades almost immediately. I find this very disappointing and not like the versions I've bought in the past from shops/duty free outlets etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product :-), 1 May 2012
ddespite a few negative views that I saw on here the positive feedback definitely outweighs the negative feedback. I love the product I had no problems from start to finish. highly recommend :-) :-) :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, good value aftershave, 10 Mar. 2010
Fast delivery and quality product. A lot cheaper than buying from somewhere like boots or the perfume shop. Then was delivered in record time so had it for the weekend. Genuine product so very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original - and best!, 15 Jun. 2012
I love this fragrance. Grteat for both men and women,it is ideal to take on Holiday with you, fresh and citrusy. We always take it on our travels - saves the need for all those individual perfumes/after shaves and we both smell great!

1.0 out of 5 stars my old bottle from a few years ago was great this one is in the, 22 Oct. 2014
Can hardly smell this even after 10 sprays, my old bottle from a few years ago was great this one is in the bin

4.0 out of 5 stars A light and refreshing perfume, 25 May 2015
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I like this perfume, particularly in the summer time. It has a very light and summery smell to it.

It has a slight fruity smell - I catch quite a bit of a lemon hint to it. But what it isn't is floral (which as a woman many of my perfumes are). It is a very refreshing smell and suited for everyday wear.

This is one that my husband is not afraid to steal off me to use if he feels like it (hands off, it's mine!).

An application in the morning does not last all day. I would suggest that if you want to maintain it throughout the day it would be worth reapplying at lunch time.

Recommended.