5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!
Published 9 months ago by Builder

3.0 out of 5 stars It;s good - but is it the real thing?
I've used CK1 before and I'm familiar with the smell. When I first spray this one - lovely - but it fades almost immediately. I find this very disappointing and not like the versions I've bought in the past from shops/duty free outlets etc.
Published 13 months ago by Anna Merritt

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was put off buying this product from Amazon because a lot of people were saying that it was fake because it didn't come cellophane wrapped. I therefore purchased it from a top high street Chemist that starts with a 'B' in their Christmas offers via the internet and low and behold this arrived in exactly the same way, not cellophane wrapped and not sealed. I therefore can only assume that this is how it is packaged now. Please don't slate Amazon saying that they are selling fake goods, I purchase a lot from Amazon UK and France (because I live in France) and have always received good service.

3.0 out of 5 stars It;s good - but is it the real thing?, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 50 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original - and best!, 15 Jun 2012
I love this fragrance. Grteat for both men and women,it is ideal to take on Holiday with you, fresh and citrusy. We always take it on our travels - saves the need for all those individual perfumes/after shaves and we both smell great!

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine, 2 Jun 2012
good quality genuine product, good value for money, i will be deffinatly buying this product again, such a gorgeous smell, love it, classic X

5.0 out of 5 stars CK1, 8 Aug 2012
CK1 is my all time favourite fragrance; light, citrusy and just right for Summertime. This was an incredible bargain, much cheaper than department store prices, even during saletime. It would be good if a box-set of body lotion and shower gel could be sold together with the perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, good value aftershave, 10 Mar 2010
Fast delivery and quality product. A lot cheaper than buying from somewhere like boots or the perfume shop. Then was delivered in record time so had it for the weekend. Genuine product so very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy :-), 7 Dec 2013
This product is cheap smells great a nice fresh smell to it cute bottle even better was delivered 2 days before its estimated delivery :-) a very happy girly x

5.0 out of 5 stars just what mum wanted, 8 Sep 2013
i love that i was still able to get this old favourite of my mums and at an affordable price. thank you u did me pround once again xx

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 April 2014
This is a great smell and always lasts. The good thing about it is it is unisex. I have loved this perfume for at least the last 15 years and it is definitely great value for money. if, of course you buy it from the right places!

5.0 out of 5 stars PURE VINTAGE, 17 Jan 2014
This perfume Ck One is pure vintage, I loved it in the 90s and I still find it captivating now. It smells great, last long on the body and I will definitely buy more. I will recommend it to all.

Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 50 ml