5.0 out of 5 stars CK1
CK1 is my all time favourite fragrance; light, citrusy and just right for Summertime. This was an incredible bargain, much cheaper than department store prices, even during saletime. It would be good if a box-set of body lotion and shower gel could be sold together with the perfume.
Published 20 months ago by WelshChris

3.0 out of 5 stars It;s good - but is it the real thing?
I've used CK1 before and I'm familiar with the smell. When I first spray this one - lovely - but it fades almost immediately. I find this very disappointing and not like the versions I've bought in the past from shops/duty free outlets etc.
Published 7 months ago by Anna Merritt

3.0 out of 5 stars It;s good - but is it the real thing?, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 50 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars CK1, 8 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, good value aftershave, 10 Mar 2010
Fast delivery and quality product. A lot cheaper than buying from somewhere like boots or the perfume shop. Then was delivered in record time so had it for the weekend. Genuine product so very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original - and best!, 15 Jun 2012
I love this fragrance. Grteat for both men and women,it is ideal to take on Holiday with you, fresh and citrusy. We always take it on our travels - saves the need for all those individual perfumes/after shaves and we both smell great!

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FAKE!!!, 13 Jan 2014
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was put off buying this product from Amazon because a lot of people were saying that it was fake because it didn't come cellophane wrapped. I therefore purchased it from a top high street Chemist that starts with a 'B' in their Christmas offers via the internet and low and behold this arrived in exactly the same way, not cellophane wrapped and not sealed. I therefore can only assume that this is how it is packaged now. Please don't slate Amazon saying that they are selling fake goods, I purchase a lot from Amazon UK and France (because I live in France) and have always received good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein CK one, 14 Jan 2013
Ann Stone (middlesex, U.K.) - See all my reviews
A gorgeous smelling Eau de Toilette, very fresh smell, I have bought this before, I think that Calvin Klein have a huge range of different Eau de Toilettes for men and women, all of them are lovely but I think this one excels

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine, 2 Jun 2012
good quality genuine product, good value for money, i will be deffinatly buying this product again, such a gorgeous smell, love it, classic X

5.0 out of 5 stars ck1, 8 Jan 2011
ordered this before christmas and even though we had a lot of snow it turned up well in time and well boxed with a free sample of hugo boss for me too.this was the only 200ml bottle i could find anywhere online at the time.brilliant service thanks guys

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Scent, 7 Dec 2013
The sort of fragrance every bathroom cabinet should include, good for both sexes, the only downside for me is everything I buy on Amazon bloody decreases in price AFTER I've brought it, Grrr, so bloody annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars After shave, 22 Sep 2013
This was a fantastic bargain. 200ml for 28. This has to be the best aftershave ever ( my opinion). I will definitely order more.

ARRAY(0xabf2b3cc)