5.0 out of 5 stars very good value for money
i still cannot believe i got this for the price that i paid, i'm literally still pinching myself! i ordered this for a christmas present for myself. i sprayed one small spray, and it's exactly the same perfume that i've been using for years. (i thought it was a copy) as the price was so great. recommend this to anyone.
Published on 16 Sep 2009 by P. Mccutcheon

3.0 out of 5 stars not as strong as my usual eternity
This perfume was not the same as my usual eternity, took it into john lewis to compare - bar code and product details were all different to their eternity and bar code scan was not recognised. Weaker than my usual eternity would like sellers comments on why it is different to uk standard products.
Published 11 months ago by fluffies

3.0 out of 5 stars not as strong as my usual eternity, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Eternity for Women 100ml EDP Spray (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 May 2013
This is not the original perfume as i buy it every year and i knew straight away with the colour and it wears of quick wont be buying again.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake/copy,, 10 Sep 2013
Worn this for years, soon as opened could tell was fake,its very yellow looking not like Eternity, even the box and label on the bottom not correct, have reported to amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, 22 Sep 2013
This perfume smells nothing like the Eternity I have been using for over 10 years. I knew as soon as I opened it that something was wrong as it I was much darker than usual. At such a good price I should have known it was too good to be true!

1.0 out of 5 stars This Item is fake, 20 Aug 2013
This Item is fake the it smells the same but only last about 10 minutes I am very disappointed with it

1.0 out of 5 stars Its a Fake!, 30 Jan 2014
This is definately a fake. I wouldn't even give it one star, but I'm not allowed to leave a review unless I left something!
The bottle looks exactly the same as does the packaging but after spraying it I knew instantly that its not Eternity. Very similar, but not the same. The colour is darker, and the smell does not have the distinctive smell as I'm used to, and I should know I've been wearing the same perfume for 20 years. Kicking myself, when something is too good to be true, it usually is. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! Amazon, you should not allow this to be sold.

1.0 out of 5 stars 100 per cent FAKE, 16 May 2014
Completely fake.you could tell as soon as you take it out of the box.the colour was a dark yellow and even when sprayed it smelled like a really bad copy.i had it confirmed by two well known fragrance retailers just to clarify.I have reported this seller to amazon.one thing is that i would have expected the real thing because even though it was sold by a THIRD PARTY It was FULFILLED BY AMAZON.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not authentic, 23 Jan 2013
Bought for my mother who has worn this perfume for years. She had not yet thrown away her old bottle so I was able to compare the two. Her original bottle had a silver, hologram-like label on the base of it, which this one didn’t have; this one’s liquid was also quite a bit darker, suggesting it may be old and expired. Prior to opening the box and removing the cellophane I could smell the perfume, which shouldn’t have been the case, this suggests the perfume had already been opened and used and once the box was opened this was evident as the liquid didn’t fill the bottle to the top, in fact quite a measurable amount had been used. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value for money, 16 Sep 2009
P. Mccutcheon "and Ali "the ace"" (Larkhall,Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice perfume, 16 Oct 2011
The perfume arrived promptly, in good packaging and undamaged. It is great price for value. I will buy this again and recommend it to everyone!

Calvin Klein Eternity for Women 100ml EDP Spray