5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly different but stunning fragrance that lasts!
I have been a fan of this particular perfume since it's launch a several years ago but have found it is increasingly difficult to get hold of on the high streeet. As such I was delighted to find it on Amazon at a fantastic price.
Published on 3 Dec. 2011 by WylieKitt

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS: DOES NOT LAST AT ALL!
I am very upset with myself for getting this I should have spent a little more money for a better perfume. I got this for my wife and it does not last for 20 min, by the time she is out of the house you can't smell anything. Waste of money I really hate it.
Published 19 months ago by Mr. Evan

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly different but stunning fragrance that lasts!, 3 Dec. 2011
Amazon customer service was first class as always - the perfume arrived within a couple of days and was securely packaged which, if I'm honest, I was worried about coming through the post! Not excessive packaging but enough to get here safely.
The fragrance itself is stunning and one of my absolute favourites. It's distinctive without being overpowering, refreshing whilst being quite a seductive scent. Infact I can pick up on oceanic and ginger scents which may sound odd but makes for a fantastic fragrance that I get many complimets over. Not too musky or floral either which to me is quite important in a perfume. The fragrance lasts well, particularly in the Eau de Parfum. Let's face it, most of us hate the idea of spending money on perfumes we can't smell despite all that urban myth nonsense about not smelling it being a sign it suits you! I want to smell my perfume and with this I can.
To put you in mind of other fragrances I like, think along the lines of Georgio Armani She, L'eau Dissey Miyake, Kenzo Flower, Calvin Klein Obsession (but only when really going out!) and that might help you decide.
To summarise a gorgeous sensual yet refreshing fragrance that comes top of my list!

5.0 out of 5 stars The real Deal, 10 May 2012
Happy with this product. To the people who commented on it being made by coty,These are the people that make this product for the companys who sell it,Go Google it and you will see. I can confirm this product is not Fake.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Contradiction, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Parfum for Women - 50 ml (Personal Care)
Was a little wary at first about perfume online. Arrived on time. Good quality product and an ideal Christmas present

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely perfume, 26 Aug. 2012
Vidafire33 (Barnet, Herts) - See all my reviews
Calvin k is a classic and i really did enjoy this perfume. it smells nice and makes me feel special when i am wearing it, adds a touch of class you know. will definitely buy more of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Contradiction, 20 Nov. 2011
Very quick efficient delivery. Very good value for money. Used it quite alot. Not too heavy for everyday wear. Never tried this perfume before but would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 28 Oct. 2013
It's my favourite perfume and the shops stopped selling it. But I found it on here from u guys. 1 happy bunny.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTMAS PRESENT, 21 Nov. 2012
This was purchased as a Christmas present therefore cannot really comment on the product except to say the person it has been bought for loves it so I have rated for her and not myself having never used it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a perfume to remember, 8 Nov. 2010
I have been buying Calvin Klein's Contradiction Eau de Parfum for my wife for many years. It is a memorable perfume which always smells so entrancing and mystical. Many others compliment her on her choice of perfume.100ml size is fantastic value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 May 2011
I have tried this perfume before and love its orangy scent. I think it was extremely good value and am using it constantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised, 28 Dec. 2013
I ordered a 100ml bottle as advertised but received 2 50ml bottles without any explanation this was a present for my daughter so it was not as bad otherwise this would have been very annoying