5.0 out of 5 stars The best pens I have used, 20 Aug 2012
Hakon Soreide "Gallery Hakon" (Inverness, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
I used Rotring Rapidograph pens extensively when I started my Navy career in 1997, and now, 15 years later, it seems they are identical in every single way to what they were back then, and I am quite sure many years before that. Indeed, why should Rotring do anything to change what is, as far as I can tell, a perfectly designed pen for its use.

I can't tell for sure, but I think a slight change has been made to the caps, adding what seems like a tiny rubber ball that covers the tip when capped, further reducing the likelihood of the tip drying out. A brilliant idea.

The set is well made, the case has also a nice lid that doubles as a ruler, protractor and circle stencil, also feeling well made in what feels like good quality plastic not likely to break easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard Issue for the drawing board, 2 Jan 2012
Iain jackson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
This is an excellent product if you want to make quality drawings. You get three pens each of different thickness. The 0.2mm is fine enough for most details and the 0.5mm chunky enough for baselines and outer lines on sections and elevations. In addition you also get a 0.5mm propelling pencil with leads. A black ink bottle is also supplied. What I particularly like is the lid! It doubles up as a template giving you circles, arrows and a protractor - nice touch! You also get an eraser (rubber) in case you make any mistakes!!!! Well worth it. I bought this product in 1995 (yes, a long time ago) and it is still serving me well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for graphics, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my son for illustration and design, a very good buy as Rotring pens give a different kind of line from other pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawing set, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
Excellent quality pens and a useful case for keeping and using them. They need to be 'looked after' to keep them in good working order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
I Brought these as I wanted to have a set of pens that could be refilled, as an illustrator I constantley have to buy pens which is expensive over a long period of time. these are a good investment as three refills only cost around 3, rather than three 3 on one pen. also the quality of the lines the produce is fantastic, I have used them for over a month now and they are still going strong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good present for an artist, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
What do you buy for an artistic relative who has everything. Our answer was Rotring Rapidograph College set. It was well recieved and is being used to develop cartoons

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotring Rapidograph, 21 Aug 2011
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
If you are seeking a quality drawing pen, then look no further.
Thank goodness you can still purchase a professional drawing pen that if looked after correctly
will give you that quality finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set, 8 Jan 2014
W. Taylor "Lortaybill" (Warrington England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
I have always used Rotring technical pens before CAD came along. Now I use them for pleasure doing pen drawings. This set was purchased to revive and restock a set I had from decades ago. The quality is just the same, Rotring are the best and hence you have to pay for that. This is a great set and comes very well packaged and with a set square and a useful top cover that has a protractor, rule and line spacing aid. The 0.5 mm mechanical pencil is excellent with soft rubber grip. Artists and technical drawers will love this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 May 2013
M. Humphreys - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
Excellent product. I have been wanting drawing pens like these for years. They are easy to assemble and use. The packaging was good - no damage at all, and arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust them with my life, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set (Office Product)
I have used them in one project so far and there have been no problems with ink running or anything. Brilliant pens and love using them.

Rotring Rapidograph Mixed School Set