What can I say about notebooks? Well, they do the job. 120 pages is small enough and light enough to travel with me everywhere, and the pastel colours (or if you like full colour, then get Europa Notemaker Book Sidebound Ruled 80gsm 120 Pages A5 Assorted A - Ref 4850 (Pack 10) which I buy at the same time) are much nicer than Black and Red (my opinion).
I like these notebooks because the pages come out easily on perforated cuts, but they don't tear out when you want them to stay in place, for example when you leave the notebook open and shove it to the bottom of a computer notebook backpack and mash it around a bit.
Exceeded my expectations - very pleased.
You may ask how i get through so many notebooks - i write like mad. When interviewing, I can get through 6 pages in an hour and it is more personal than sitting behind a computer or even a bigger notebook, whilst giving you a bit more space to draw in than a smaller notebook. My favourite compromise size.
on 31 December 2010
Great value and excellent books with nice assortment of colours. Europa Notemaker Book Sidebound Ruled 80gsm 120 Pages A5 Assorted C - Ref 3155 (Pack 10)
on 25 June 2015
Brilliant notebooks - beautiful quality paper, lovely and glossy. I can easily write on them with a fountain pen (typically Lamy Safari with Lamy ink but I've yet to run into any issues with other pens and inks).

All the sheets are perforated and tear easily. As they're A5 size, they were perfect for lectures in theatres with little room for writing. The fact that they come in multiple different colours (typically 2 of each), I can colour code my modules.

I repurchase them every year - they're just brilliant quality.
on 7 June 2016
I love these notebooks - perfect for making notes in sermons when I don't want to have my iphone out (I always worry that people will think I'm texting or playing games if I'm gazing at my iphone screen during a sermon!)
My nine-year-old has also stolen one for using as a diary. The lines aren't so dark as to make drawings impossible, and he's keeping a diary (very sporadically!)
The price I got them for was loads cheaper than buying piecemeal at a stationery shop.
on 19 May 2014
Brilliant value for money. Good quality paper with stronger cover and ring bind. I regularly buy these notebooks for my students to use. Good selection of colours available from Europa, the ones depicted here are pretty accurate. Much better to buy these in bulk than buying them individually from a store.
on 3 October 2015
Are they Europa? I don't know. Mine do not have the logo or lines on the cover as per the photo or my existing notebook. The invoice says 'no name' notebooks. Otherwise, they look like nice little notebooks in an assortment of colours and no doubt they'll serve their purpose, Europa or not.
on 30 May 2013
I do write often. These are great to write in. Pretty colours too on the covers (although ive covered mine) . They do work out best value for money to buy them in bulk anyway. I will look forward to writing in them.
on 21 August 2013
... except for the fact they're slightly too big.
My fault because I ordered the wrong size. What I wanted was 6" x 4.25".
Never mind. I'm sure I'll think of something to use these for.
on 19 November 2012
Perfect for what we needed; easy to handle size, lined pages with a tear off edge; nice assortment of colours and good quality. Just as described and I recommend this product.
on 19 January 2013
As described really. Took a long time to get complete order through as arrived in bits and I had to chase it up several times