5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 5 year diary
5 year diaries are getting quite scarce. Have been writing a diary for 36 years and needed a new one for next year.
The leather diaries I have had for the past 10 years have stopped being made. After a lot of searching found this one.
Read the reviews and bought one. Arrived today - super quick delivery.
Perfect diary - easy catch to open - 5 lines to...
Published on 10 April 2012 by Jen

3.0 out of 5 stars THE LOCK!
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU UNLOCK THIS DIARY? No instructions on how to do it at all. I'm baffled and would like an answer, otherwise it looks well presented.
Published on 5 Feb. 2013 by chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 5 year diary, 10 April 2012
This review is from: Collins Five Year Diary - Black (Office Product)
Read the reviews and bought one. Arrived today - super quick delivery.
Perfect diary - easy catch to open - 5 lines to write each day with space at the top for special occasions - birthdays etc. Lovely gilt page edges. Lots of info like important dates, calendars etc. Seems well made and will cope with being used every day for 5 years and being kept a lifetime. Great price - think I will buy more to keep in stock.
Highly recommend.Thank you Collins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift for private diary, 30 Dec. 2010
M Sturgeon (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Collins Five Year Diary - Black (Office Product)
I gave this as a gift to a girl who wanted to keep a secure diary of "personal" events in her life.
Excellent - hi quality, great finish - leaver and polished metal - she absolutely loves the lock, and especially the metallic finished page edges. Very professionally looking, and as secure as a book can be.

5.0 out of 5 stars This came as a surprise to me, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Collins Five Year Diary - Black (Office Product)
The surprise was the size of the book. I have kept a five-year diary ever since 1953. There has not been room to write more than the briefest of notes but I have nevertheless found it invaluable when trying to recall events from the past. The great disadvantage is the lack of an index. If I was at the beginning of my life, I should write my diary on the computer with a search function. As it is, the present diary took me by surprise by being so big, too big for travelling around with, but large enough for me not to have to use a magnifying glass to read the entries and even leaving space to record what I have watched on TV or in real life, perhaps by noting titles of films, operas, concerts, plays etc on the final line, giving me easier access. If I live long enough I shall have to consider whether or not to go back to the smaller size. It was sheer inefficiency that I omitted to note the nice in the advertisement. I have already become so weak and feeble that I do not carry my diary with me on my travels but keep notes for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year diary, 2 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Collins Five Year Diary - Black (Office Product)
A quality product reflected in the price as cheaper diaries are available. Perhaps a little on the big size if you want to take it on holiday with you - particularly if flying no frills with consequent low baggage allowance!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well presented impressive diary, however not for everyone, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Collins Five Year Diary - Black (Office Product)
I was looking for an A4 size diary to record past events, read reviews of this diary and decided to buy. I realise now that it will not suit me. The diary is well presented and is exactly as described, although it is not easy to understand from the description and the pictures what it is. What you get is a very nice cover with a lock (it arrived locked with two keys inside between pages - you have to turn the little lock by 90 degrees to open it - I used scissors for that - once opened you have access to keys). Pages are white, not too thin. What five year diary means is that you get five years of one day on a page. In other words, for instance at the top of a page you have 25th May - this is the 25th day of May page and that one page has five sections, corresponding to five years. Each section has six lines - of manageable width. Personally for me, six lines may not be enough for describing a day's events, threrefore I probably will have to sell this diary. Unfortunately, I assumed I will get a full A5 page for a day - apparently I was wrong. Entirely my fault I should add.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value fully recommewnded, 14 Feb. 2010
T. F. Woods (Norwich Norfolk England) - See all my reviews
5 Year Diary

This was Excellent Value and just what we wanted, hope we can get another in 5 years time. Delivery was also perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Year Diary, 19 Dec. 2009
Dennis E. Wright (North Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Collins Five Year Diary - Black (Office Product)
A nice diary presented well, help from supplier was excellent, would use again without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 5 year diary, 5 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Collins Five Year Diary - Black (Office Product)
I am really happy with the Collins Five Year Diary. It looks great, is good value and comes with a spare key! Would definitely recommend this diary.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Year Diary, 24 Dec. 2012
Even though we wanted to have purchased the 5 Year Diary with a Pink cover, but the system would not allow us to chose any other color but a black cover, we love everything about it but the color for a little 7-year old girl.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars five years is a long time in politics and diaries, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Collins Five Year Diary - Black (Office Product)
a quality product delivered speedily. I have always had a problem between diaries, like with book maps of europe between pages. I believe this is the answer.

Collins Five Year Diary - Black