5.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy anything else.
I've been using these notebooks for my A level courses since the beginning and I won't buy anything else.

The paper edges are perforated allowing for easy removal and neatness in a folder, 4 punch holes and the paper is of an excellent weight and quality- not grainy like you get in some cheaper pads.

I'm really glad I found this 3 pack because you...
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by LadyLutra

1.0 out of 5 stars No use for fountain pens
Published 20 months ago by D. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy anything else., 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Pukka Pads A4 Metallic Jotta Wirebound Notebook (Pack of 3) (Office Product)

I'm really glad I found this 3 pack because you end up saving about £3 off the RRP :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its paper it works, 21 Jun. 2011
Great pads/ notebooks whatever they are called these days. If like me you prefer quality paper to write on for university note taking and draft writing then this definitely worth the price for 3 of them works out cheaper than going to a local store like WHS or Asda and paying top whack for one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality paper!, 6 July 2012
Pukka pads have amazing quality paper (as you would expect), they are super smooth and bright white. I prefer Pukka Pads compared to the Oxford papers as it's more reasonably priced (student friendly). The Ink doesn't leak through the paper either (bonus!)
I have been re-buying Pukka papers for over two years now and I will definitely be re-purchasing them again in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars No use for fountain pens, 4 Sept. 2013
D. Miller "davemiller72" (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
I use fountain pens and have used A5 Pukka Pads in the past with no problems. I don't know if they've changed the paper, but these notebooks are a big disappointment. Bleed through and feathering are obvious with the three inks I've tried, so I'm going to have to find something else. I'm sure they work fine with ballpoints, the paper looks nice and glossy. No use for fountain pens though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal writing pad, 5 April 2014
hfffoman (Kent) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I always buy these for home and the office. They are sturdy, have a decent cardboard backing if you want to without a table, and the pages come out cleanly if you want to put them in a ringbinder.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the perforation., 23 Jan. 2015
The quality of the paper is superb. Nice and thick notebooks that I use at university. Only problem I have found (and can be very significant) is ripping off the pages. This has now become a surgical procedure, the perforated edges are a little too strong and as such when you try to rip the page off you end up either tearing parts of the page as well or you end up with an additional margin! I have had to run a ruler along the edge in order to rip out the pages. Such a shame as the notepad is a joy to write on! Great value for 3 notebooks also. There is 100 sheets of paper (200 sides) in each notepad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decidedly (Moderately) Above Average Paper, 6 Oct. 2013
Good pads, I'm constantly working through paper for school so I do know my way around a sheet of paper, the top line takes up a bit too much room for my liking and when you remove sheets the remaining paper that once connected it to the rings can be a bit of a pain in the arse to remove, especially when they build up but otherwise extremely reasonable value, the paper itself is perfectly thick enough so you don't get the problem you get on some cheap paper of ink leaking through to the other side and staining all your other pages behind it; I'm definitely going to get some more of these bad boys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Product!, 29 Sept. 2011
I have this product for my homework, I have no trouble wripping the pages out, and they're fabulous. The paper is really good and quite thick, it really helps to keep my work neat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as Advertised, 13 Feb. 2014
Photo makes it seem like notebooks are of various colors. All of mine were green on the front, white on the back. No big deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, it is too difficult to rip sheets from the pad..., 24 Mar. 2011
Excellent quality paper and really comfortable, I just don't seem to be able to rip a sheet off the pad without actually ripping the paper; others I know who have this product have the same problem.

Its a real shame because as this price, this paper would be second to none if it was just slightly easier to tear away.