5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
And this is a top quality product! Much better than the cheap and nasty cabinets I have previously owned, so the motto of buy cheap buy twice is true.
Buy this and you will buy once, well finished, quality ball bearing runners, smooth operation, good lock, nice looking piece of funiture for the office room. Recommended.
Published on 17 Nov 2010 by Mr. A. Finlayson

1.0 out of 5 stars Would NOT recommend...
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by A. Willats

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 17 Nov 2010
Mr. A. Finlayson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bisley BS3E Filing Cabinet Flush-front 3-Drawer W470xD622xH1016mm Black Ref BS3E-33 (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Aug 2013
Appears to be well built although I did phone Bisley to check I'd bought a genuine item as the Bisley logo on the front is wonky. After checking the serial number, I was told it was the real deal but that heat while stored may have caused the glue behind the logo to melt. It just spoils the look a little bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 6 Sep 2012
The product arrived in excellent condition, the delivery drivers were happy to carry it through to my home office on the ground floor to the rear of the house. It was simple to unpack and ready to use. It's solid, sturdy and everything I expected. Now, if only it could arrange my filing for me too - but I think I'll need a Personal Assistant for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 18 Mar 2013
G. KERR "Trainee Jack Bauer" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
Good sturdy filing cabinet - I've tried others that in the past are deceptively low capacity but this thing is cavernous. Feels sturdy too and not likely to tip. Came well packaged and the finish is good.
Was heavier than I expected (having ignored the weight in the description) so prepare to struggle if you need to get this up any stairs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would NOT recommend..., 10 Feb 2012
A. Willats "sphynx" (London) - See all my reviews
This product is of a VERY poor quality, especially when you consider the price! These filing cabinets are not the sturdy, life investments of old but flimsy and cheap in comparison. I understood Bisley to be leaders in their field, and now I know why....they have no real competition, therefore this poor excuse for a secure filing cabinet is by default at the top of its game. It is no wonder they offer an extensive guarantee for the product....it is liable to be damaged before it has left the warehouse.

I understand my review sounds scathing, but I have since had TWO replacements and all three have been dented, buckled, and scratched. I was unable to open the drawers of the last two. With bubble wrap still in hand, I went to open the top draw on the most recent cabinet and the front panel fell off!

Bisley, you've seriously let me down. I'm going to look for a second hand cabinet that wont buckle if one so much as looks at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and good price, 11 Mar 2013
Liked the colour, as opposed to the usual grey. Works well, is sturdy ,locks and only allows one drawer to open at a time, so no chance of toppling over. Good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, 8 Jan 2013
Good size - not too heavy -fits in with the colour scheme in the room. A good, space-saving piece of furniture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bisley Filing Cabinet, 12 April 2014
Bought this for my new home office and I am very pleased with it. Drawers open and close easily and are very roomy for all my files. Also you can use foolscap files in this cabinet which is much better than other filing cabinets which only take A4. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in the end, 25 Mar 2014
First cabinet arrived within 1 week, but was damaged so asked for a replacement. They did deliver another cabinet within the next week and it was in perfect condition. Really like the cabinet as it has an anti tilt mechanism and holds loads of info

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Jan 2014
Stephen Mansfield (Scotland) - See all my reviews
It always rewards to pay more for the best. This is excellent and the delivery was quick and courteous. I use it to store sheets of 35mm negatives.