4.0 out of 5 stars Good way to lower cholesterol levels!
Bought these to replace the Goldtone metal filter in my Cuisinart coffee maker. Reason: paper filters are able to remove the essential oil, cafestol, which can adversely affect cholesterol levels and disturb liver function tests. This product fits my machine very well and actually makes the cleaning process simpler. Will stick with this product in future.
Published 20 months ago by John Richens

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee filters
These coffee filters are okay...

They are the right size and shape, but a bit big for my Cuisinart DGB600BCU Grind & Brew Automatic Filter Coffee Maker. This isnt a problem as you can cut the top off about 20 all at the same time!

Published on 28 Jun. 2011 by Padd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee filters, 28 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Coffee Filter Papers Ref C01955 [Pack 250] (Office Product)
These coffee filters are okay...

Otherwise, price good, paper a bit thin (so be careful throwing them away), but works fine. Delivery was okay, but could be a bit quicker.

I was struggling to get paper filters for this coffee machine and the washable filter that comes with it means bits in your coffee. So overall I'm happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good way to lower cholesterol levels!, 27 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our machine!, 29 Oct. 2012
MrsPaul (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
***UPDATE 22 OCT 2014: about to reorder (again:) as these are so great! The Aldi coffee maker finally died and we replaced it with a Russell Hobbs but carried on using this filter as the results have been as excellent with the cone style 'forever' (hahahahaha, no such thing as a real 'forever' filter basket - use a paper filter to keep the sludge in the basket and not the cup!) basket. This has to have been one of our happier 'happy accident' purchases yet - well pleased with how well these work, and how well the paper filters decompose in the compost heap, too!

ORIGINAL 2012 review: We have an Aldi's Delta Digital grind-to-cup machine and I couldn't find basket paper filters at the local supermarkets to keep grounds out of the coffee. I'd been making-do with cone shaped ones but it was some serious fiddling to get that to work and nearly every other pot suffered the dreaded 'filter collapse'. Because I'd owned a Mr Coffee in America, I knew from experience that proper fit basket filter papers wouldn't collapse as often as my cone paper make-do and came to Amazon.co.uk to see if I could find basket style filters. I ordered these to try, and am pleased with these filter papers.

These coffee filter papers arrived after some shipping woes-sorted somewhat promptly by the seller. While the filters seemed at first to be too large, (came as HUGE white ones in a large non-sealable bag and look like something for a restaurant or industrial size machine) I tried fitting one into the basket and folding the excess over around the basket edge...VOILA! Hooked on these filters now, will never go back to the 'proper fit' ones that don't fold over because since I've been using these paper filters we've not had one single filter collapse-no coffee grounds into the all important morning cup of coffee! Very happy with the filters and will be ordering again when I use up this first 250.

UPDATE: (4 Nov 2012) The seller (OneClickStationary) contacted me again and offered me a £5 refund for my shipping delay. I think that is rather nice! And the filter papers are still working perfectly-no grounds in the morning coffee, my husband is SO pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not unbleached filters, 21 Feb. 2014
G. Frost - See all my reviews
Correct sized filter papers and correct number, but I received pure white, bleached filter papers. Not the natural ones in the image. They arrived nice and quick though so no complaints there.

2.0 out of 5 stars NO ACCURATE SIZE DESCRIPTION, 1 July 2013
Thomas G. Sinclair (Scotland) - See all my reviews
OVER LARGE FOR MY USE NO DIMNSIONS GIVEN , THESE ARE FOR A COMMERCIAL COFFEE MAKER

TOO LATE WHEN i OENED AND TRIED TO USE, FOR RETURN

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job just fine, 1 July 2013
C. Nation "chrisnation" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
If it does the job 'just fine' why deduct 1 star? Well, try as I might, I could not find filters smaller than these, which stick out the top of the basket of my 4-cup coffee maker, so I have to cut 30% off the skirt of each filter to seat it below the lip of the basket. That is not a fault of these filters, I admit, but I'm just having a whinge about the business of cutting them down to fit. If you have a Hamilton Beach coffee maker, which I can recommend highly, be prepared to get your scissors out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Filter papers, 19 Jun. 2012
autumn (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
I thought I would be receiving the unbleached filter papers as shown in the picture but got the white ones, ordered via Business Superstore. These filters are a little too big for my machine but as they are quite thin and flexible it's easy to mould it in.

I decided not to contact the supplier because of the hassle of returning the item and then waiting another week or so for the replacement. I'm getting good coffee so all is good, after all, that's what's important to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Dec. 2012
These filters have been great for my filter machine at home. They were slightly too big at first to fit in and close the lid, so I simply trimmed around the edges with a pair of scissors and shaped them for my machine. This was an unbeatable price, and is just a fraction of what you would pay in the supermarket for filter papers, whilst providing essentially the same quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 20 May 2014
Not quite as I expected but they work and they're plentiful. Happy. The material is a thin cottony stuff and appears to be bleached white but that may just be the material. Cotton actually makes a lot of sense as paper with a high cotton content stays strong when wet, if I remember my grandfather's lessons correctly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Coffee filter papers, 8 Jan. 2012
I was not too happy with the attitude of this company, I believed i had received the wrong type of filters (white instead of brown as shown on the website) and i wanted to return them. I received a short note referring me to their returns policy. I had not even opened the filters at that point, so felt a bit aggrieved at their attitude. It was of no earth shattering consequence to me but perhaps not so good for them with this negative feedback.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›