on 8 March 2010
I have been using these notebooks for 10 years and have found none better for my purpose.

The firm card outer covers give most of the robustness of hardcovers without the expense. The different coloured covers allow for easy recall of subject-matter which is an added benefit. The addition of perforations alongside the bindings is an improvement and is inoffensive to those that do not require it.

The best medium-priced notebooks on the market.
on 9 March 2013
The colour range is not as shown here though. There are 2 of each - red purple green yellow and blue.
on 30 November 2015
Sadly the picture is incredibly misleading. You do not in fact receive notebooks in 10 lovely different colours, you will receive 10 notebooks in only 5 of the plainest colours (red, dark green, dark blue, orange and purple). In addition, they do not have square corners as shown in the picture, they are very rounded. They are Europa notebooks and are therefore of good quality but I am so disappointed that they are not like the ones in the picture at all. It is a shame the seller feels the need to mislead people like this, instead of simply posting a picture of the actual item.
on 30 January 2012
I needed some notebooks to record my fitness training on a daily basis, so that one day mere mortals will be able to follow in my gargantuan footsteps and in time they too will achieve physical perfection. I saw these notebooks on Amazon, liked the price, bought them, and now I write in them. Great!
on 30 April 2016
I like the quality of these notebooks as they look very professional. However, in the image above, these notebooks are shown in a range of different colours which is what I expected to arrive. Although, I received only 5 colours as there were 2 of each, I was disappointed by this as my daughter wanted a different coloured notebook for each of her school subjects as she chose them specifically for this reason. It would help if the colours that would arrive at my doorstep were listed in the advertisement then I would be satisfied with my purchase.
on 7 December 2013
These are great books. They are different colours so you can use them for different things. You can give them to your children to use for whatever then need. Some of the colours are duplicated in the batch I got but that isn't a problem for me.
on 13 May 2013
Great color range and better quality than I was expecting. Think I will order them again because they are so useful..and I am always having different notebooks for different purposes...I don't get these mixed up, unlike my husband who has loads of notebooks all looking the same and drives me crazy looking for the one he is missing!!
on 6 March 2013
The pads themselves are of a high standard, and the perforations down the left hand side are really useful if you need to rip a page out, as the pad retains it's integrity.

I didn't like the fact that my pack of 10 didn't have 10 different coloured pads in it, just a random mixture of 3 or 4 of the colours, hence my 3 stars overall, so beware if you buy via this (more expensive than the cheapest)option.

EDITED to 1 star, as 3wm at first offered to replace them, and then said I could buy ANOTHER set of 10 pads "at a discounted price". I feel this is totally misleading, especially as when I purchased them, there was no mention of 2 separate sets, and even now it only says "Assortment A consists of two each of dark blue r", which looks like someone fell asleep halfway through typing it in.

Shoddy in the extreme.
on 29 March 2016
Great little notebooks, I use a different one for each of my university modules. Good quality paper. However the colours that I received were not the same as those advertised, I instead received 2x 5 colours (red, yellow, dark blue, green and purple)
on 6 March 2013
Really like these books. Good quality paper, writing doesn't show thru' from one side to the another. Good size for carrying around and the covers substantial enough to withstand daily wear and tear.