5.0 out of 5 stars Gurdeep Bangar
I want to shake the hand of the GENIUSES at Nestle who formulated such an extraordinary mix/recipe. GORGEOUS bubbly aero texture and an Amazing taste. Mmmm
Published on 27 Nov. 2010 by Gurdeep B

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm its alright i guess not as nice as the galaxy one
hmmm its alright i guess not as nice as the galaxy one. won't be getting this one again. Its all bubbles and no chocolate. Sorry Areo
Published 26 days ago by Aleesia

5.0 out of 5 stars Gurdeep Bangar, 27 Nov. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot chocolate treat., 13 Oct. 2010
sharon "I listen to my books while working, a... (Falmouth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nestlé Aero Hot Chocolate Instant 1 kg (Grocery)
The reason why I buy this product is it's tasty, quick & economic - at time of review for just 100gms in supermarkets it's £2.74 so this is a bargain.
I also like that you don't have to use milk to make but just hot water & it still tastes good. It makes just over 40 drinks altogether yum...
Delivered within two days of ordering, very happy....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Tasty Hot Chocolate, 18 Nov. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nestlé Aero Hot Chocolate Instant 1 kg (Grocery)
When I go shopping for my family or are about to do it online my wife is guaranteed to shout "Don't forget to order the Aero Hot Chocolate".

Although I only drink this occasionally, my wife absolutely loves it and so do other members of the family.

The product itself smells very rich and chocalate-y in powder form and smells even better in liquid form. Whilst my wife likes to have 1 1/2 tea spoons mixed with hot water, I like to have 2 tea spoons mixed with hot water and a small amount of milk.

It mixes very well with minimum effort and stays dissolved until you finish it with no associated 'clumping' of the powder.

What we both agree on though is that it tastes delicious and it hits your taste buds and associated senses very quickly indeed followed by a luxurious, chocolate-y taste that you just want to drink more and more of.

The biggest problem I find is that you drink it very quickly (far too quickly), especially if you add milk, however if you want to avoid this then it's best not to add milk and just add water. You can of course get past the milk problem another way by serving it in a much bigger mug.

The product is available in both 1Kg and 2Kg sizes which is ideal as the 2Kg size is ideal for large family's that drink it often and the 1Kg which is better suited for either a small family or a larger family that only drink it sparingly.

Verdict: Very Tasty Hot Chocolate

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Tasty Hot Chocolate, 18 Nov. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Verdict: Very Tasty Hot Chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Nestlé Aero Hot Chocolate Instant 1 kg (Grocery)
I love this hot chocolate, but it's so expensive to buy at the supermarket! Buying it this way is much more its effective.
I just wanted to add that it recommends 4 heaped tea spoons. I would say you only need two of these. And it will last much longer!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 17 July 2010
P. B. Stacey (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nestlé Aero Hot Chocolate Instant 1 kg (Grocery)
I was getting this from Walmart, but they no longer stock it,
it is delicious,
as I am always trying to lose a bit of weight, or even control it,
I found this relieved me from my sweet tooth cravings, and was not
high in calories,
also it is sooooo tasty...
have been looking online for this big tub, and at last I seem to
have found it at a reasonable price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolicious, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Nestlé Aero Hot Chocolate Instant 1 kg (Grocery)
Amazing at last a cheaper way to bulk buy my husbands favourite drink. The hot chocolate itself gives a beautiful bubbly appearance and a creamy looking consitancy. Buying it this way is a lot cheaper than buying the small size bottles from the supermarkets...so many thanks A+A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the competition - and the supermarket price, 10 Oct. 2013
Henk Beentje "Henk Beentje" (Kew, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nestlé Aero Hot Chocolate Instant 1 kg (Grocery)
Sweet but not too sweet, velvety creamy, equally good as breakfast hot drink and just-before-bed soother - this is good stuff, and these bulk prices are much better than at the supermarket. You need a large storage area in your kitchen though! I decant it into a smaller box, but however you keep it this is great stuff. Oh, and three spoonfuls (teaspoonfuls, heaped) are quite enough - never mind the four it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hot choc, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nestlé Aero Hot Chocolate Instant 1 kg (Grocery)
I really enjoy a hot chocolate when out and about but the hot chocolate you make at home is never as nice. However, this comes pretty close. It is more creamy and thicker than the others I have tried and the bubbles are really nice. Really pleased with the taste. This tin states it makes approx 41 cups. Technically this is probably correct but each drink if you follow the instructions is very small. I find I need to put extra scoops in and a little extra water to get a decent size drink. Maybe we have large mugs. There is no problem with the taste or the consistency- just means I won't get 41 drinks from a tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 15 Oct. 2010
P. B. Stacey (England) - See all my reviews
both my dh and I love this chocolate drink. so tasty, and not too sweet like
so many products are... we are both in our 70`s! try it!
I am sure you will enjoy, and such a good price too, much better value
than the silly little jars/tins you buy in the supermarkets.

Nestlé Aero Hot Chocolate Instant 1 kg