on 16 June 2011
Normally I wouldn't enter a squabble or cast views that would antagonise but I felt the previous review of one star needed an objectionable view. I myself am no coffee expert nor do I frequent establishments that specialise in it, I always have preferred a decently calorie laden beer if the truth is to be known...
However I found this particular product quite enjoyable with a couple of spoons of whitener. Admittedly I have sampled better coffees over the years (at much greater expense of course) but then it really is a personal taste-thing at the end of the day. Therefore I have given it four stars purely on the merit of price versus enjoyment. The actual coffee itself would be a three star event but as mentioned, the price edges it a bit nearer towards the value for money in my own humble opinion. It is quite a mild coffee granted, but it's not as bitter and certainly more drinkable then many other instant coffees I have had to make a comparison. Maybe I am much easier to please in such circumstances but everyone who's visited my home and had a mug/cup have made remarks that it's "Quite nice" and didn't say "No" to a second helping. Either they we're being polite and my wife and I are completely wrong in the world of coffee. Or it is just an enjoyable, middle-of-the-road hot beverage as I personally think it is.
on 24 April 2013
Excellent flavour, rich and mellow with no bitterness. Keeps well in airtight jar - we love it!
Would like to find the 60g sachets.
on 24 March 2013
Used to buy this locally so was delighted when I found it.Not quite as great as I remember it but still makes a very tasty cup of coffee
on 2 November 2013
This is a very popular brand of coffee with the people who attend meetings here.tastes great even with me.thakns you.
on 20 March 2015
Lovely coffee for filter machines. shame it doesn't come in smaller sizes.
on 21 September 2014
The best coffee what I ever tested, thank you
on 19 March 2015
Great tasting coffee at a very good price.
on 16 September 2014
Good value for money, delivered very fast
on 10 February 2015
Really Good coffee and reasonably priced
on 28 May 2015
Excellent coffee but for a mild taste