5.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL BARGAIN!!! Great quality paper!
I'm very impressed with this paper, certainly at such a discounted rate. It's super smooth and very white with a clear difference in weight and finish from normal (and frankly rubbish) 80gsm paper.

Published on 8 Sep 2011 by The Archer

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I have to disagree
Personally I am not as enthused about this paper, sure it is smooth and white but I am finding it difficult to distinguish between the 90gsm I was using and this product.
Published on 31 July 2012 by DG

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL BARGAIN!!! Great quality paper!, 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: Color Copy Copier Paper Premium Super Smooth Ream-Wrapped 100gsm A4 White Ref CCW0324 [500 Sheets] (Office Product)

I use mine in a colour laser printer and the results are superb. I've used nearly 1000 sheets so far and never had a paper jam or other problem, in fact I've had nothing other than great quality prints.

You really don't need to look any further if you want 100gsm paper, this stuff is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stiff, smooth, A4 Paper., 2 Dec 2013
My order hasn't arrived as I write, but I've ordered this before. The paper is 100gsm and feels so much more stable than the regular 90 (or the flimsy 80) gsm you buy off the shelves. The paper is white (not grayish). The paper surface is smooth - now this is important a) to feel right, b) to not soak up too much ink. Recently I used it for folded handouts. 120gsm felt too stiff, and was too expensive, 90gsm crumpled in the hand. This paper gave a good impression, the colors from my Canon MG5150 were represented well. I recommend this paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality smooth paper, 26 Nov 2010
Liz n Wyz (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this paper. It is so white and smooth, with a good weight to it (not all 100gsm paper have the same feel to it). At such a good price, I can recommend it to anyone who needs professional looking home-printed material. The seller dispatched it quickly too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I have to disagree, 31 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality overall pleased with this, 13 July 2014
Arrived in time, good quality overall pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Jun 2014
I believe in using good quality paper and this did not let me down. It looks lovely printed on with colour and now resides in my arc (m by staples) planner.

5.0 out of 5 stars COPIER PAPER, 24 April 2014
Smooth finish gives professional appearance to my printed documents.
I'm pleased with the quality of the paper and the value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Again, my favourite paper, 31 Mar 2014
Gerda Flockinger CBE (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very smooth very white, this is always my favourite of all the papers I have tried. Photographic images are good on it, print looks terrific on it, what's not to like ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper, 25 Mar 2014
P. Birmingham "Peterbrum" (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
The item was as I ordered, arrived quickly, good quality, reasonable price. I am irritated that I should be told that a certain number of words are required. I bet that I am not the only customer who thinks like I do about this high-handed requirement. I am tempted to stop providing ant Feedback in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality paper, 21 Feb 2014
AdrianW (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
I've been using this paper for a couple of years now, it never jams in my laser and the documents look bright and crisp.