5.0 out of 5 stars coffee
Finding Blend 37 in some major supermarkets can be hit/miss. Thankfully Amazon have it and it's a very good price.
It's a strong blend instant coffee much more body than gold blend...and as my husband drinks it black what's not to like.
Published on 1 Dec 2010 by L. M. CARTER

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
disappointed!-- costly and not the bitter sweet taste I remembered from this brand- Perhaps my taste buds are getting old- I won't be buying this again-
Published 5 months ago by zucks

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee, 1 Dec 2010
L. M. CARTER "Lover of the word" (Nottelling) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting product, 16 Aug 2011
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
Blend 37 has long been a favourite of mine and used to buy the 200 gram jars from Sainsburys. Now they have stopped selling this size of jar and sell only the 100 gram size at a very high price. Then came Amazon to the rescue and I'm now back with my Blend 37 again at the same price per 100g as I used to pay, resulting in one very happy chap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Blend 37, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
Having enjoyed Nescafe Blend 37 for some years, we were very disappointed when our local supermarket(s) seemed to drop the line. We were very pleased to track down a source at Amazon. Our order, despite being made over the Christmas period, was delivered much earlier than the given 'Expected Date of Delivery'. A very satifactory transaction, thank you. John (from Kent)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Coffee, 13 July 2010
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
I love my coffee black, and have preferred it that way for many years, but some instant coffee just doesn't cut it for taste. I have found that this is the ideal instant coffee for those who love a mug of black coffee, and of course there is no fiddling about with percolators and machines, etc. Just put the kettle on and then add the water to your mug of granules.

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best instant coffee, 6 Sep 2011
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
I have been drinking Nescafe Blend 37 since 1968, no other instant coffee can compare, but suddenly I can't get it in my local Sainsbury's anymore!! Thank goodness for the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Instant coffee available today, 12 July 2011
M. de-layen Vian "M5dlv" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
I used to like Gold Blend. The richness of this blend 37 is by far in a way deeper and smoother and richer than the Gold Blend alternative.
The aroma of the coffee is unsurpassed and IMO you need to go onto the continent and grab a filter coffee to get a more pleasant coffee experience. In brief this tastes like filter coffee of the deeper Italian variety and of all the things I would recommend this would come in my top 3 alongside my brand of car, my apple brand of computer and then this my brand of coffee. I will never buy anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep, rich, always welcome, hardly ever available in the shops, 15 Mar 2012
R. Gorman - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
I have been drinking Blend 37 my whole life. So far that's over 30 years of drinking Blend 37. I never understood why Nestlé promoted the anaemic Gold Blend as their premium product. Blend 37 was never especially easy to find but in recent years supermarkets have stopped stocking the larger jars, and now it is becoming increasingly difficult to find the 100g jars. I've tried Gold Blend (bleugh), Alta Rica, Cap Columbie, i've even tried Kenco Carte Noire. None compare.

So since last year I have ordered five 500g containers and just ordered another four. I ordered from Amazon on Tuesday and it arrived on Thursday (super saver delivery). It is cheaper than buying the jars but who can find a jar? My brother emigrated to the US and had Blend 37 on his must-have list when he returned to visit last week - I gave him a container. I think he cried. If that isn't an endorsement for how good Blend 37 is I don't know is.

Nestlé used to promote Blend 37 with the line "Rich, dark, distinctly continental" and I think that's a pretty good description of the flavour. (as for the name, who knows, but Nestlé developed their original instant coffee during 1937 and introduced it a year later, so maybe the name is a homage.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Blend 37 Coffee, 15 Jun 2012
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
Thanks to Amazon I am still able to purchase this amazing full bodied coffee. I was at a loss to discover that none of the major supermarkets stock this coffee any longer. This is the only coffee our family drink, no other instant coffee compares to it, so delight shone through when I discovered Amazon was able to supply it to me. Now I place a regular order each month. Thank you again Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Blend 37, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
Delighted to have found this on-line (and at a reasonable price) as my supermarket has stopped stocking Blend 37. Coffee is such a personal thing taste-wise so I don't quite know how to describe the taste for anyone who has not tried it before. It is a fairly robust flavour, so certainly not for anyone that likes a mild coffee. I drink my coffee without milk and use a very rounded teaspoon-full per mug. I have drunk this brand for simply years and years and still love it, in fact I have to take a supply with me every time I travel anywhere either in the UK or overseas, as nothing else compares in the 'instant' department for me.

Packaging was good and delivery was within the promised time frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Lover, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g (Grocery)
I have been drinking Blend 37 many years. No other instant coffee is like it in any way. But just recently it is not on any of the supermarket shelves I have been to. Have "Nescafe'" stopped making it?Have the supermarket's stopped stocking it because the number of sales is small?. Having just received the 500g tin I ordered, I think I may order another one just in case.

Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g