5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 5 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Evian is my favourite bottled water. It doesn't have any extra taste to it that other bottled waters have. Obviously you can get water out of a tap, but unfortunately where I live it tastes awful!

I have tried lots of different brands of mineral water but not found one I prefer to this. It is possible to buy it in many different size bottles depending what you need it for. I often use the sports cap when I am in the gym.

It comes from a glacier in France and is supposed to have taken 15 years journey through the glacier before being put into the bottle! It does have a low sodium content which is according to Evian, better for younger children.

It is bottled at source, and as a mineral water (as opposed to spring water) not treated in any way - it is supposed to be pure and uncontaminated.

We drink loads of it in this house and have bought it from loads of different suppliers - there are really good deals to be had on it on Amazon compared with supermarkets.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite mineral water, 5 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Evian Natural Mineral Water Bottle Plastic 330ml Ref 01310 [Pack 24] (Misc.)

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars it isn't just water, 5 July 2013
O. P. Hussein "ÖPH" (UK) - See all my reviews
not enough stars here to praise these drinks! now you know why they produce world class Champagnè if they use this water!
♪♪☺☺☺☺☺☺♫

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing, 1 Jun 2010
bernie "xyzzy" (Arlington, Texas) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Now you may ask why pay to have H20 packed and shipped half way around the world just to be guzzled in a mater of seconds, minutes at the most?

Well "nothing" is the reason. Everyday you hear about the odd stuff that is in local water supplies. My favorite statement is "it may look nasty and taste awful but it is perfectly safe." So we turn to bottled water that is everything from the same local water just packaged to fancy mineral water that needs lime to mellow it out. Included in this category is a concoction called drinking water; they take everything out and put back what they guess makes water drinkable. The worst sort of stuff is items packed in colorful plastic bottles that taste like colorful plastic.

Evian on the other hand is water the way that nature intended. It goes down smooth and has no after taste. It is refreshing when cooled but can work well even at room temperature. Gourmet coffee locations use this as the base water because it does not distract from the taste. The water is even used externally for applying and removing makeup. I keep a case in the car incase of any emergency that may come up.

There is "nothing" more satisfying.