5.0 out of 5 stars Photo Album box
Absolutely brilliant - I have now refiled all my photos in these little boxes - such a space saving way to keep them

Also the boxes are hard wearing and look nice. So pleased, and good value for money too.

Published on 27 Mar 2009 by Ms. Christina Cullivan

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product spoilt by cut corner
Published on 4 Feb 2012 by Cuttlefish

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo Album box, 27 Mar 2009
Ms. Christina Cullivan (bedfordshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Photo Album Company Photo Store Box Ref 219700 (Office Product)

Have been looking at doing something like this re my photos for ages and could not find anything that I wanted - I now have 6 of these and know exactly where to go when I need more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product spoilt by cut corner, 4 Feb 2012
These boxes are practical and solidly made and would be perfect apart from one annoying detail. While being advertised as coming with 20 white index cards, in fact they only come with 8 matching index cards. As the box will hold at least 20 sets of photos it means you have to make your own. This seems so stupid - how much more could it possibly cost to supply a sensible number of dividers, and at over 6 these are not cheap. Disappointing but still useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 30 Nov 2009
Philippa (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these boxes to save to make storing my photos easier as albums are too bulky. They say they hold 550 when they arrive they actually hold about 750 according to packaging! I ordered mine at lunchtime on a Wednesday, they were here first thing Thursday morning after saying they would be 3-5 days. An absoulutely brilliant and quality product worth the money. Its amazing how much space they save.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more bulky photo albums, 18 Aug 2009
E. Colley (perth, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have been looking for a way to store years of baby/children photos and holidays. Albums are great but bulky and mean that you have to select the best photos, and then what do you do with the other pictures which are also good but semi-repeats etc? My sister showed me her boxes that she bought in America, and after some searching I found these on Amazon. They are very robust and strong, with index cards.20 years of photos have now left their tatty packets in a carton, have been sorted into categories/occasions, and are easily flicked through in just 4 boxes which are attractive enough to keep on a book shelf. Now it is easy to find pictures of a particular period in our childrens' lives or a holiday. A great product - not cheap but the quality and finish of the boxes makes them good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for tidying up all those old photographs., 29 April 2012
I had 3 large carrier bags of photos clogging up space that never quite made it into albums for being not the best of the crop. I didn't want to really throw out these old snaps and these boxes are absolutely ideal for additional storage. The boxes are so good I have just ordered another one for another old bag of photos found at my Mums! I haven't counted how many photos they hold but I have over 30 years of surplus photos now all sorted. Beware though, you cannot fit in photographs larger than 6"x4". Could do with a few more insert separators but all in all these sturdy boxes are excellent value and do the job. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 13 Oct 2010
After reading other readers' reviews, I "tested the water" by buying two of these boxes. I wish I'd bought more to save on the P&P costs now! The boxes are sturdy and well-finished and look very elegant on the bookshelf in my lounge. They hold an amazing quantity of 6" x 4" photos - for added protection, I have kept each pair of photos in the clear plastic pocket of the conventional "flip pocket" photo album (I used a Stanley knife to cut each "wallet" out of the album). The boxes neatly stack on top of each other and take up much less space than photo albums. Try them, you really won't be disappointed for the cost!

5.0 out of 5 stars storage, 30 Aug 2013
Margaret Parker (uk) - See all my reviews
Another smaller storage box for photos which i am using to move photos in from old albums that are becoming tatty they take up much less room. Excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more untidy piles of photos, 19 Aug 2013
This small box comes with file cards so that you can organise and keep track of all those photos which were previously just piling up in your cupboard. I did find that I needed more file cards than were supplied (about 5 I think)but I just made some more by cutting up pieces of card to fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars low quality, 22 April 2013
It's a bit low quality, some corners are not properly glued, resembles a shoe box with blue paper covering. I don't think it's worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage, 8 April 2013
The box is fantastic - holds far more photos than was advertised, is sturdy, pretty and came with plenty of separators. I even ordered another couple because I was so impressed by the product.

Photo Album Company Photo Store Box Ref 219700