4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pen
Published on 19 Sep 2011 by Amy Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars good shape but smudgy writing
I have got right and left handed versions of this pen, and also a refillable pencil. Like all shaped pens the children need help in holding it correctly every time they pick it up, but they seem to enjoy the comfy grip and the resulting handwriting is good. Unfortunately the ink is a little smudgy so work does not look as neat as with the standard non-shaped pens we use.
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by Abbey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pen, 19 Sep 2011
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
I absolutely love stationery, and don't need much of an excuse to treat myself to a new pen! However, I have in the past been swayed by pretty but skinny pens which, after furiously making notes during 3-hour lectures, have left me with a crampy claw hand! So when I saw this pen I thought it might be just the pen for me. It fits beautifully in my hand, the ink flow is consistent and smooth, and the choice of colours is appealing. My pen also came with three refills which was nice. I also think it's great that there is the option of a left-handed version.

There are a few negatives, which are far out-weighed by the positives, but here they are'

* The refills come in blue ink, and I could not find the option of black ink. Sometimes black ink is a requirement, for example filling out application forms, so if Stabilo were only going to go for one colour, I think black would have been the best choice.

* When you remove the lid, you cannot attach it to the end of the pen. I worry that I may lose the lid and the ink will dry out.

All in all I am very happy with my new pen. Now I hope they bring out a mechanical pencil with the same ergonomic design!

4.0 out of 5 stars Oooh lovely pen., 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Normally I find pens a little bit thin for my fat fingers. I like something a smidgeon chunkier and this pen fits the bill. In fact it fits the bill so well, I have had to remove it from my teenagers school pencil case on more than one occasion. The ink flow is good and it is really comfy to write with. If you are a pen fiend, then I would have a go with one to see if it suits. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars stabilo pen, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
fab pen very easy to write with and lookd funky too. it has really helped my 6yr old daughter with her writing and how to position fingers/thumbs to be more comfortable and refine the fine motor skills. Now im gonna have to buy buy shares in bloody stabilo cos we need one for school, home, gave one as a present and little sister wants one bit pricey but money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabilo pen, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Very nice pen . I bought it for a child I work with who has motor difficulties, she finds it easy to use. Amazingly super quick delivery too.

3.0 out of 5 stars good shape but smudgy writing, 27 Nov 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Pen good BUTT..., 4 May 2013
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Being left handed the pen is really good and my hand doesn't ache as much when I am writing essays.
But the ink capsules keep on breaking and I have only had the pen for 3 weeks and I have already gone through two as the ball on the ink capsule keeps breaking.

Defiantly worth a buy.. but need will need to buy a couple of ink capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars A Berol pen in a funny shaped handle - just don't leave the lid off !!, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Nice writing but pen will dry out if lid not put back on the pen will dry out.
Just as well it comes with refills.
Also the lid is not attached - small & easily lost.
Nice for children to write but not the practical !!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
does the job. improved my childs handwriting. comfortable to hold. takes it to school every day. good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabilo pen, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Pink pen ordered, but orange received - It was no problem as it is a present., and it was well received.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stabilo Easy pen, 3 Dec 2013
J. Roberts (Rochdale,Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Arrived well packaged and speedily. This was intended for my use as I have arthritis and do a lot of writing but I do find it somewhat difficult to use for long periods. However it will come in handy for when I am writing and addressing my Christmas cards, something that I cannot do on my laptop.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›