4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pen
Published on 19 Sept. 2011 by Amy Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars good shape but smudgy writing
I have got right and left handed versions of this pen, and also a refillable pencil. Like all shaped pens the children need help in holding it correctly every time they pick it up, but they seem to enjoy the comfy grip and the resulting handwriting is good. Unfortunately the ink is a little smudgy so work does not look as neat as with the standard non-shaped pens we use.
Published on 27 Nov. 2011 by Abbey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pen, 19 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
I absolutely love stationery, and don't need much of an excuse to treat myself to a new pen! However, I have in the past been swayed by pretty but skinny pens which, after furiously making notes during 3-hour lectures, have left me with a crampy claw hand! So when I saw this pen I thought it might be just the pen for me. It fits beautifully in my hand, the ink flow is consistent and smooth, and the choice of colours is appealing. My pen also came with three refills which was nice. I also think it's great that there is the option of a left-handed version.

There are a few negatives, which are far out-weighed by the positives, but here they are'

* The refills come in blue ink, and I could not find the option of black ink. Sometimes black ink is a requirement, for example filling out application forms, so if Stabilo were only going to go for one colour, I think black would have been the best choice.

* When you remove the lid, you cannot attach it to the end of the pen. I worry that I may lose the lid and the ink will dry out.

All in all I am very happy with my new pen. Now I hope they bring out a mechanical pencil with the same ergonomic design!

4.0 out of 5 stars Oooh lovely pen., 17 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Normally I find pens a little bit thin for my fat fingers. I like something a smidgeon chunkier and this pen fits the bill. In fact it fits the bill so well, I have had to remove it from my teenagers school pencil case on more than one occasion. The ink flow is good and it is really comfy to write with. If you are a pen fiend, then I would have a go with one to see if it suits. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars stabilo pen, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
fab pen very easy to write with and lookd funky too. it has really helped my 6yr old daughter with her writing and how to position fingers/thumbs to be more comfortable and refine the fine motor skills. Now im gonna have to buy buy shares in bloody stabilo cos we need one for school, home, gave one as a present and little sister wants one bit pricey but money well spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars good shape but smudgy writing, 27 Nov. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Stabilo pen, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Very nice pen . I bought it for a child I work with who has motor difficulties, she finds it easy to use. Amazingly super quick delivery too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pen good BUTT..., 4 May 2013
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Being left handed the pen is really good and my hand doesn't ache as much when I am writing essays.
But the ink capsules keep on breaking and I have only had the pen for 3 weeks and I have already gone through two as the ball on the ink capsule keeps breaking.

Defiantly worth a buy.. but need will need to buy a couple of ink capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars A Berol pen in a funny shaped handle - just don't leave the lid off !!, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
Nice writing but pen will dry out if lid not put back on the pen will dry out.
Just as well it comes with refills.
Also the lid is not attached - small & easily lost.
Nice for children to write but not the practical !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
This pen is amazing. My daughter is dyspraxic and it's helped her no end, it stops her hand from hurting, it makes her feel grown up, it's easy to hold.... in fact I've actually bought a second one now and have filched her first one for myself :D

the only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because the lid can't attach to the pen when it's not in use, so we misplace it a lot. oh, and the ink refills only come in blue or black. my daughter is home educated and likes to use all manner of colours in her work. she'd like to be able to have different ink refills.

HOWEVER, the refills provided last ages. I've recommended this in person to all of my friends with and without children, they're amazing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Improves Writing, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
I bought this for my daughter as her handwriting was a little untidy, proberbly because she was'nt holding her pens properly. This pen is shaped in a way that naturally teaches the child to hold a pen properly.

After just a few days my daughter's handwriting had improved a lot and now she can hold normal pens in the right manner.

A super writing aid for children and adults alike; this one is for right handed people but Stabilo do make a left handed one also.

Hope this helped...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen ... and it's pink!, 14 Jan. 2015
Polly Potter (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Stabilo Easy Pen Pink Right Handed (Office Product)
I bought this to qualify for free delivery ... another pen is always useful, right? Very pleased with it ... really comfy to hold, well balanced, and it came with refills! A good buy at anything less than a fiver, much better quality than most pens I have bought in this price range ... and it's pink! What's not to love? Recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›