4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than you think!
Published 19 months ago by Amy G

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticky but small
I agree with previous reviewers that these are sticky, good quality and are nice and flat. However they tended to bend back after a couple of weeks and get caught on other sheets which was fairly annoying.

Reasonable buy - despite 3 stars will probably be buying again as they seem to be the best out there!
Published 22 months ago by LondonBetti

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than you think!, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Filofax Personal Small Sticky Notes - Assorted (Office Product)
I bought this within the Amazon add on scheme and unfortunately is was not dispatched with my other items. After contacting amazon , they sent out a replacement straight away. This is actually a lot smaller than you think! I believe that this is intended for the smallest version of the filofax range, however I have the Filofax Personal Swift Organiser and this fits just fine. The main yellow post it's are much smaller than the average post it size - just to warn you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat and tidy, but quite expensive, 1 Jun 2013
Muncus (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I got these sticky notes for my Collins pocket organiser, and the plate is a good fit and compatible with the ring binder.

In the pack you get 25 of the bigger notes and about 20 of each coloured index marker.

I have used it for marking out pages in the notes section of my organiser and they are quite tenacious in their adhesive qualities.

They are useful and a neat product, but you could improvise. It just won't look as tidy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticky but small, 24 Feb 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but small..., 16 Jun 2014
Purchased for my personal sized Filofax these sticky notes look grew and are very useful to mark important dates in my diary.
Only criticism is that they are very small, so if you have large writing you may struggle.

5.0 out of 5 stars stickies, 31 July 2012
this really is a lovely item, so useful and very handy to keep in the back of a filofax or notepad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 July 2014
Just as described, Just what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Useful gift idea

5.0 out of 5 stars just the ticket!, 8 May 2014
just right for the job, they are great I now don't miss things or appointments in my Filofax calendar. whished I had known about them before. so neat and tidy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good way to always have have sticky notes with you..., 7 May 2014
It came in good conditions, the price was good. Now, I have my sticky notes all the time with and it's a colored and cheerful way to remember something.

3.0 out of 5 stars Filofax Sticky Notes, 5 April 2014
I chose this rating as this product was not what I expected. I wanted the filofax sticky notes for my "Personal Filofax" It was my fault this item was to small, but can use any