4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
Good quality item. I needed it for my A-Level exams and it was everything I needed. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of a scratch exactly 16.2 cm along the surface (which was probably just me when I was taking it out of the packaging), and a small lump at 28.8 cm (which is probably just a random manufacturing error). Otherwise it's great.
Published 10 months ago by Danial Slade

2.0 out of 5 stars My life has come to reviewing rulers...
Yes it has a straight edge and it's flexi but it has a bloody great blue strip over the metric scale. Our helix top ruler designers smoking bananas? Don't waste your money if you want to measure anything.
Published on 4 Mar. 2013 by maczi

2.0 out of 5 stars My life has come to reviewing rulers..., 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Ruler Plastic Shatter-resistant 10ths 16ths/inch and Millimetres 300mm Light Blue Tint L16025 (1 item) (Office Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very, very thin ruler - does the job but it's seriously thin, 10 Jan. 2014
Nothern Climes (Yorkshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Now I'm not about to complain exactly - this ruler was only £0.96 including delivery - but be warned that it is seriously thin, flexible & easily snapped.

For permanent life on the desktop (& we're not talking your computer), it could have a long & beneficial life, but if you're thinking of carrying it from A to B, then I'd seriously recommending saving that quid & getting something more substantial.

On the plus side, the measurements are easy to read with good clarity & it's very lightweight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 10 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Aug. 2013
Good purchase, quality professional tool for my craft work, just what I was looking for, would recommend to any one

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, 8 Oct. 2013
This lasted one day of school in a school bag, and shattered and snapped. Not good for school. Get a bendy one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ruler, 21 Nov. 2013
This to me is a bog-standard plastic and transparent ruler. I would say it was a little bit expensive when you include PnP, but it works and does the job.

If you're measuring anything with a black background, you may find you'll need to use a white piece of paper (or envelope in my case) to see the numbers, but otherwise it's a decent ruler. It's precise and the ink is clearly marked (though with a slightly 'silly' typeface for the numbers) and has a couple blue-strips which gives it a slight professional look. It marks off every five centimetres and every six inches in blue and has a mini-ruler in the middle which starts at the middle, and goes up to 100mm in both directions (positive and negative).

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a ruler, 27 Jun. 2014
It's a Helix ruler. That should be enough to say really. It's not expensive and it's straight.

Helix Ruler Plastic Shatter-resistant

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 15 Jun. 2014
It is really useful to be shatter resistant as it is for my child's use. Good quality and has very clear markings and multiple scales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ruler, brilliant customer support, 1 April 2014
I ordered this ruler not because it looked like it was the best, but because I thought it was an amazing deal for 50 rulers, when only one arrived I wrote to ask why and they told me it was a description error before refunding the full amount without even asking me to return it.
So because of a slight error on their part I now have a perfectly good free ruler.
5 Stars, it would have been worth the money even if it were only 1 ruler.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Product!, 9 Aug. 2013
This ruler rules! That about cover it really, lines are straight, accurate measurements etc it's a damn ruler, why are reading the review? You either need one or you don't!