5.0 out of 5 stars look this is a box of staples, you can't get too excited
Years ago I went to a lecture day on time management and improving your productivity. My friends laughed at me, and laughed again when they heard I paid money for it, but it did teach me a few things.

Published on 5 April 2012 by Stephen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Really Worth The Extra
Staples are staples but these were shoddily packed in cardboard that's too thin - split, scuffed and staples falling out. I tend to buy a lot of staples and I don't see the point in paying the extra few pounds for these when there are others - the Rapesco one's fit perfectly - that fit the Odyssey stapler for a lot less.
Published 16 months ago by Marilyn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Really Worth The Extra, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rexel Odyssey Heavy Duty Staples (Pack of 2500) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars look this is a box of staples, you can't get too excited, 5 April 2012
Stephen "TFO" (Dublin, Galway, Mayo) - See all my reviews

One thing was to spend time on the important stuff, not the daft stuff or time wasting stuff, and to work out ways of making this happen without too much effort.

So one thing I did differently was to go out and buy a box of biros. Biros are cheap and it is easier to have plenty in every room so you can write down something immediately than go searching for one and then get distracted on the way.

And so it is with staples. Have plenty of them and have a good stapler. I realised that the stationery I use at work is much higher quality than the stuff I have at home, so rather than a stapler you buy in a pound shop, I bought Rexel Odyssey Personal Heavy Duty Stapler for Odyssey Multipurpose 9mm Staples Silver - Ref 2100048 and have never had problems with buckled staples, bent stapler springs, or an inability to staple plenty of pages. A small investment in time and money pays off with a massive improvement in hassle reduction when handling paperwork.

And then I bought 2500 staples - you don't want to waste time going to a shop to buy staples and you don't want to suddenly run out of them either. The postage cost more than the staples, but the hassle reduction is worth twice that, never mind the chance that there would be a parking charge.

Oh, and these aren't your average staples. Apparently they will go through 50 sheets of paper, but I haven't tested that. They haven't failed me yet though, so I don't doubt it.

TFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
They really hold the pieces of paper together well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product., 24 May 2014
Not actually used this yet but good quality and arrived quickly. Need it to staple many sheets together and am currently using a free pack which I received with a Rexel stapler.

5.0 out of 5 stars STRONG STAPLES WHICH ATTACH AMPLE PAGES FOR MY USE AND DO NOT JAM, 3 May 2014
Excellent as it is good for the job as it staples together many pages. The staples are sturdy and do not jam in the stapler.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 5 Jan 2014
Bought these to go with my shiny new stapler. They work well together and don't appear to get stuck very often or any domestics which is good. Happy marriage made in amazon heaven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Dec 2013
Glenn Carmichael "GlennCarmichael" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
These staples are tough, long, strong. Just what you want for the brilliant Rexel Odyssey stapler. There is nothing more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two packs with the stapler., 15 Sep 2013
The 'Odyssey' stapler takes a full strip at a time and zips through slabs of paper without hurting my wrist. A pack of 500 came with the stapler, but I'd rather have plenty of spares as this stapler will mostly replace our old Rexel 'Saturn'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Job done, 30 May 2013
The staples go through the paper easily, they fold over tightly and do the job you expect of them, well.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Fit!, 16 April 2013
A. L. Newbury (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
Not much to be said about staples! They fit the stapler and do the job - no problems! OH dear, 2 more words needed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›