5.0 out of 5 stars SPEECH BUBBLE POST-ITS
Great buy. I got them for our brain-storming meetings to make it a bit more exciting than your normal post-its!
Published 8 months ago by fifi

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute little speech bubbles
Great little product but a bit pricey and not quite big enough for the purpose I bought it for but ok.
Published 2 months ago by Emma J Johnston

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute little speech bubbles, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Post-it Speech Bubble Notes Pad of 225 Sheets Yellow and Grey Ref 2007SP (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars SPEECH BUBBLE POST-ITS, 17 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 3 Jun 2013
Priya Kumar "Priya Kumar" (Mumbai, Maharashtra India) - See all my reviews
Oh these are so cute. I use them all the time. The design is unique. I am stationary person and I write a lot in diaries and notes so this is really really handy and lights up my pages :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 7 May 2013
Well, it doesn't stick very well and I am disappointed. They used to be better.Oh well, you live and learn

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Feb 2013
These have been great to use. Students like them although not always appropriate comments left! Good to help those that do not like writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick it, 4 Feb 2013
Great and lovely product,,good and smooth to write on, I use it for all my notepad and reminded on my table, compare to the traditional rectangular shaped one, this actually help me to think and pin my idea down in writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars POST IT SPEECH BUBBLE NOTES, 21 Jan 2013
Mrs. G. A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these for a friend as a "quirky" gift, she loves them and uses them all the time, really need to get her some more

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 31 Dec 2012
These are brill for flagging up little notes. I use them for assessing work, Super quality and a nice shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 7 Oct 2011
I bought these to use as a speech bubble on an existing portrait, so it was quite important which way the arrow pointed. The picture of the post-its used when I bought has been flipped, so if the direction of the bubble is important to you had a google to check the direction!

5.0 out of 5 stars Post it Speech Bubble Notes, 1 Feb 2009
The only place I could find this product! Really useful for school. Sent through really quickly.