I had used a single brand in both tape and pad form for this product type for a number of years, mostly to stabilise smaller and lighter computer peripherals to a surface, preventing them from sliding. When unable to buy the preferred product, I had once selected another third-party branded product but found them to have little more adhesive capacity than a Post-It note! Sellotape is an established and respected brand and these are better but no match to my preferred brand.

It is difficult to be precise but these tape rolls appear to have about half the adhesive power of my previous brand, which appears to be no longer available. I have used a portion of one roll for the same purpose as that which exhausted my previous stock, namely to stick hubs and other light devices to the desktop. The weight of several cables can, and has, dragged a hub from the desktop and a tab or two at each corner usually solves the problem. this tape does the job, for about 20-30 minutes and then loses tack!

It may be useful to hang photographs if they are mounted on light board or plastic mounts and a mount-wide strip is used top, bottom and middle. With a medium tack, I cannot see much other use for them. I bought 3 rolls and should have bought one to try.

Very disappointing!
on 3 June 2013
Brilliant product.Never it to be so good as it was. I used it to fix a 8 gang power lead to tiles in my kitchen. Be warned though. Get the positioning right first time as it's hard work getting it off. Great product.
on 2 March 2013
Would not be without a roll of this . Much better to have a strip that can be cut to any size .I used it to hold ceramic bathroom accessories to tiled walls with no problems. In fact had trouble taking them down when I was changing my accessories it is so strong WELL WORTH HAVING
on 24 March 2013
I have been using sticky fixers for years and I love them. They are incredibly strong and last for ages. I am not a girl who's into DIY, but I hate waiting for a man to help me, so over the years I have used these to put up mirrors, pictures, notice boards, towel holders, toilet roll holders, clocks etc. You wil be amazed at how strong they are!
on 14 July 2015
I initially bought this to stick bows to my favour boxes, in the end i choose my first choice of bows which were self adhesive but what I did use it for and it worked you will never believe. 20 minutes before my wedding car was due to arrive, my cleavage kept sliding down my wedding dress. I had had shoulder pads sewn in for them to sit on, but didn't really work, so I cut 2 strips of this and attached it to the pads and stuck my skin on top, I used 2 strips each side and it worked like a dream, nothing shifted down and everything looked as it should have. I did not have any skin reaction to the tape and it saved my day, especially me thinking about having to constantly adjust myself. Highly recommended purchase, this tape is not just for crafting but does have other uses as well.
on 5 June 2013
Used them for holding up heavy glass splashbacks and mirrors. Just make sure you clean the sirfaces with IPA first...
on 23 December 2015
This has a strong hold - I was worried it wasn't going to be strong enough to hold the frames to the wall. I picked the lightest one and pressed it on with two strips. I only just placed it on the wall enough to hold - stepped back to check it was straight but couldn't adjust as it was stuck fast! It now is a very tiny bit wonky! When I put the others up I shall have someone to check they are straight from a distance before being stuck on!
on 18 May 2013
I can't believe I have never tried these before. They stuck really well and being able to cut them down to size is really useful
on 15 July 2014
A brilliant product. I've been using it for years, and Amazon was the cheapest place to buy it this time around. Just make sure you clean both surfaces thoroughly, preferably with something like lighter fuel, and once applied, ideally leave for 24 hours, before placing any weight on it.
on 10 September 2015
Superb tape, ordered as i purchased an LED light to stick onto the back of my TV but it kept falling off, ordered this stuff and it has not come off since and it was very very fast delivery!