5.0 out of 5 stars Behringer XENYX 1202FX
Bought this to allow me to use a couple of microphones and 2 digital music sources through my PA system to save wear and tear on my 20 Channel mixer.

Made to Behringer usual high standard and it does what it says on the tin!

Published on 9 Feb. 2010 by bigalguru

3.0 out of 5 stars Good small mixer
Good mixer but I thought it was larger than it actually is. Functions are good though. Would recommend to someone who is an amateur.
Published 19 months ago by Glenda Gouder

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Behringer XENYX 1202FX, 9 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Behringer XENYX 1202FX 12 INPUT 2 BUS MIC LINE MIXER (Electronics)

Made to Behringer usual high standard and it does what it says on the tin!

Sliders run sweet and smooth and input gain is responsive. Haven't used the fx much but playing with them is fun. As alwaysm you decrease the feedback tolerance when you use too much echo but the feedback damping system works as well as any other I've used.

Only fault is the power supply which instead of being built in and fired up by a kettle lead is a seperate pack with a flimsy looking 4 pin plug.

Great value, small and light but sturdy, easy to use and great sound. Not bad for less than £100!

Behringer XENYX 1202FX 12 INPUT 2 BUS MIC LINE MIXER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mixer for the money, 15 May 2012
I have owned this mixer for around 5 months now and been very pleased with it. I use it at home to mix a range of keyboards/synths and my PC soundcard (E-MU 0404 PCIe - see separate review). So far it has done all I ask of it, being quiet with plenty of inputs for my needs and with the added bonus of decent built-in effects.

The small footprint was perfect for me as it fits on a shelf above my keyboards without taking up much space. The effects aren't a match for a good external unit but are certainly usable and at this price (I paid £70) are effectively free.

As others have noted there is strangely no power switch but I just use a switched extension lead instead with no problems.

Before buying this I looked at other small mixers including the Mackie 1202 which was better but 4 times the price! Soundcraft also released a version of this mixer (Notepad 124FX) for a while which had a useful tap tempo feature for the delays.

Overall as the title says - a great little mixer for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Mixer, 6 May 2013
I use this mixer with bose L1 system I have 2 bose systems with 1 tonematch so if my daughter was gigging i needee a mixer if we were double booked and didn't want to buy another tonematch this little mixer works great

4.0 out of 5 stars Behringer mixing desk, 30 April 2012
This is a good little piece of kit for the price. Some good vocal and instrument effects. Would probably do well for solo, duo or small group when linked to a decent output system. An on / off switch with a soft start would be a good idea to avoid the possibility of damage caused by inadvertently connecting the power input jack when already connected to the mains.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product at an excellent price, 13 Jan. 2013
I bought this small mixer for two purposes. Firstly to allow me to have more than two instruments or mics connected to my USB audio interface - so less messing around changing connections. And secondly as a small mixer for live gigs as part of a music duo. The amp equips itself admirably and I've no problems with the quality of sound or options. My only complaint is the lack of power switch on the mixer itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 20 Feb. 2013
A great little mixer for the price. I bought this for live work and have been very pleased with the results. The FX are very reasonable quality and the overall sound of the mixer is clear, with the ability to warm up your sound via the EQ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little mixer, 9 Sept. 2014
Peter Craddy - See all my reviews
Very nice little mixer, well priced and performs well, very stable and smooth control pots and master volume slider with good effects.
Need to take care with the power supply connector, suspect this could easily be damaged if not treated with respect, also gets quite hot around the area where the power supply connects so need to ensure airflow is not restricted.
Overall I would recommend to others, if I ever need a larger model I would buy Behringer again..

3.0 out of 5 stars Good small mixer, 20 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 24 May 2013
R. Wyatt (London) - See all my reviews
I dont know why Behringer are not more popular. This is the 4th Behringer item I have purchased and they are all good quality and cheap and often half the price of similarly specced gear from competitors. This mixer is particularly good. I use it as a submixer as I ran out of inputs on my main mixer. It does the job well. The fx isnt too shabby either. The lack of an on/off switch is my only gripe - its easy to forget to keep all channels off when powering it up with it attached to an amp - resulting in an unwanted pop - but I can live with that. My biggest problem with Behringer gear is the documentation - its always minimal and quite often wrong or unavailable. If you know what you are dealing with then that may not be an issue but if you are new to this kind of stuff then you may struggle or get frustrated. I wouldnt want one of these for live work but if its just going to sit on a desk and have the odd knob adjusted every now and again its a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 14 Aug. 2013
This does the job, strong and well made. The effects are of good quality and the instructions are easy to follow. thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›