5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations
What I like:

Excellent build quality
Low noise
Knobs, not sliders (less prone to crackling caused by dust getting into sliders)
Very small footprint

What I don't like:
No power switch (needs to be unplugged)
Blue Power light that can melt your retinas! (seriously - think laser pen)

Summary:

Input 1:...
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by J. Husband

2.0 out of 5 stars but generaly good, actually this was my first time purchasing a ...
Size not to scale,the image on advert exaggarates everything,and too many unnessesary addition boxes seem to add on to the weight increasing the charge price,but generaly good,actually this was my first time purchasing a good on internet.
Published 2 months ago by nelson zimba

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and Compact., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
I play finger style guitar and sing andI occasionally get gigs in cafes, tea rooms and hotels. I have a small amplifier, mic stand and my guitar is semi-acoustic. I found the controls on my amplifier inconvenient and I had to get up and down to get the levels right. This mixer solves that problem as I can reach it whilst sitting on my stool. I am mainly an 'unplugged' artist so I am not into the technicalities of such equipment but I found it easy to set up and control. The sound quality is good. It was a bargain and is just right for me. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent functions, robust and small, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
We used this to replace the pre-amp on a PA used by several bands to feed the (still working) power amp.
Two XLR mic inputs with jack options and 5 other jack inputs across three channels (two left/right stereo and a single).
Each of the 5 channels have separate bass, mid and treble, volume and effect as well as overall volume out.
Also has monitor and effects loop on din sockets which we have not used.

This does not have an on/off switch so we control this via the mains socket switch which is fine. We use this all the time and it has never let us down. A steal at 45 and very portable being about 25cm square and about 5 cm high.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixer, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
Take no notice of people who say it's noisy. They just don't know how to set up a mixer. It works admirably for our purpose, it's small, clean - ideal

4.0 out of 5 stars Noise, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
i have 2 laptops plugged in and the noise from one of the sound cards through the mixer is herendous , not sure if its my setup or the mixer , other than that a good choice

4.0 out of 5 stars great value mixer, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
I have bought Behringer products before and have not been disappointed. This mixer does what it says on the tin and produces a good sound for its size and complexity. Sturdy construction, should take some knocks. Great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars r-gibb@hotmail.co.uk, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
really good but no use to me as i didnt realise there was no reverbe ive had to order behringer 1202fx

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit, 19 April 2012
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
Really good piece of kit. Especially for the price. Watch out for the blue light though its super bright like a lazer. I put blue tac over it to take the glare away. That is the only negative to the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I need to repair the unit I received on Jun 29, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
After waiting for 10 days, I recieved the unit serial number 1300705575. when I did a simple set up I discovered <CTRL Room / Phone> L channel output very noisy, even with nothing attached to the units and all gain settings to minimum. I hooked up an oscilloscope and observed a sinwave of around 700KHz, 0.2Vpp to 2Vpp when the <CTRL Room / Phone> volume set at the range of 1 to 6. R channel is very quite.

I'm resident in Singapore. It is not convenient for me to return the product to Amazon UK and wait for another 10 days. Since I'm a retired hardware engineer, I try to look into the problem. I opened up the bottom case and quickly traced the oscillation to IC28 (Opamp 4580) pin 1 and discovered a frequency compensation capacitor C176 (20pf) is not soldered. As I do not have 20pf on hand, I soldered a 10 pf instead, the oscillation stop.

I love the product, aspecially the low noise mic preamp and all the very convenient features. I'm a bit worry about their quality control, however I may try my luck again on some of their other products in the next future.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... years and the behringer gear just doesnt cease to amaze me. Great quality, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
Been playing in bands for years and the behringer gear just doesnt cease to amaze me.
Great quality. Fantastic features. Nice warm sound .
Got this hooked up to M Audio studio monitors and there isnt the slightest noise from them.
Just crystal clear music.

One con I can see is lack of on off switch. But hey , look at the price. Id rather have all the features than sacrifice for on off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, worth much more than the sale price, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer (Electronics)
works great had no problems with it so far great quality of sound :)will definetely purchase from the same company in the near future. I use it for beatboxing and its nice crisp and bassy. 5 out of 5 .

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›