5.0 out of 5 stars Adam Sandler at his absalute best
I very much agree with Empire, 'You do not know what to expect with an Adam Sandler movie!'

After watching this film, I stayed happy for days, and started to realise just how precious life is. I bought this DVD, along with another, 'Hot Fuzz' (only 3 quid each: BARGIN!!) hoping to have a good 'Movie night' in. I watched this one first; during Hot Fuzz, I began...
Published on 28 July 2007 by PaRiS jAcKsOn

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice: not much flavour, but likeable
I love Adam Sandler, so I was buying into the movie from the word "go". I liked it, right then, but it is quite forgettable actually. It tries to convey the "It's A Wonderful Life" message, but it doesn't quite achieve it. Still, all in all, a nice evening in.
Published on 12 Aug. 2007 by Noe

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars CLICK = VERY FUNNY!, 7 Jun. 2007
Mark (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
This is a great comedy for the family! Well family with kids over the ages of 12, even though there is really nothing in it. But it is so funny from start to finish and the story is very good even though there is similar out there been done before! Despite being a very funny film, there are bits in it that are quite dramatic and emotional, but overall this film is great to see and Adam Sandler again is brilliant in this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Click DVD ~ Starring Adam Sandler (Comedy - 2006), 17 May 2009
A. Wright (Bucks,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
This film is very funny, it's about a man whose hectic life becomes just that little bit more bearable with the help of a special remote control. I think everyone would like to have a gadget like this. I know I would. Just think, being able to pause,mute,stop,rewind,fast forward. Excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice: not much flavour, but likeable, 12 Aug. 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars More than just a comedy, 12 Oct. 2006
Click starts like a usual comedy with the good old Adam Sandler and a lot of scenes to laugh. When he gets the universal remote control, some funny scenes are too exaggerated, but it's still ok. During the movie, the plot is changing from comical to sad and some people might loose a tear or two. So it's more than just a nonstop-comedy movie. In fact this movie is recommendable for the whole family from young to old, everybody might enjoy Click. Short before the end I thaught: That was it? Poor end, but then suddenly the plot changes again and the audience is getting a real good end. I can recommend this movie to everybody. And by the way: Kate Beckinsale has never been so hot since Underworld.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny!!, 18 May 2007
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
I watched this film at the cinema and loved it so much that I had to buy the DVD!!

I don't know why it hasn't gotten good feedback from the last two people because this is a really funny film.

It's funny and it's very deep. I loved it from start to finish and haven't laughed so hard at a film in a very long time. It is worth buying and watching because the story hasn't ever been done before so it makes it something new and refreshing to watch.

Funny from start to finish, I am sure everyone will enjoy this film!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best film ive watched in a long time, 6 Oct. 2008
Mr. T. G. Lovett "photomaniac" (York, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
best movie that i have watched in a long time. I was expecting a comedy but i got so much more. There was so much emotion in Click. Deffinately one of my favourite films.
Absoulutely brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing film!!!, 10 Nov. 2006
L. Mason "orange monsoon" (Worcester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
This film is a heartwarming comedy about when a man gets a remote control that can fast forward, rewind and pause his life.

When it began, i thought it would be very light hearted, which in most places it is, but it can be very emotional.

I can't really think of anything else that wouldn't ruin the film for you, so i'll finish with saying that this film really is worth watching, and i'd recommend it very strongly indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic storyline, 4 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
This film is brilliant.It teaches us not to take things for granted; things we all do take for granted. A great story line. Highly recommended fr all the family!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, 27 Dec. 2007
Andrew Kerr (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
To tell you the truth I wasn't expecting much from Click, and who can blame me with Adam Sandler playing the main role (how am I suppose to take an actor with a face like his seriously?) Normally any movies staring him would automatically earn a place on my "to avoid at all costs list." But since this was a Christmas gift from a family member, I decided to give it a chance. The film evolves around Michael Newman (Adam Sandler) an architect who doesn't have enough hours in the day to fit in his work and ungrateful boss, wife and two children. While in a department store he meets Morty a slightly deranged sales clerk who gives him a magical remote control that can control his universe. At first Michael enjoys the remote as he mutes conversations, changes languages, skips arguments with his wife, skips an unwanted family dinner, and so forth. However things turn bad when the self programming remote takes control causing months and then years of his life to pass in a click. I have to tell you (reluctantly) that I found the film to be deep, enjoyable, comical and emotional. We are even given a decent and powerful (yet slightly predictable) ending. As you can probably tell, Adam Sandler is not my favourite actor, but thankfully Kate Beckinsale, David Hasselholf and American Pie's Stiffler's mom - who are great in their roles - and here to make up for it. Saying that I feel that I should point out that even Adam is `not bad' in Click. The film like most romcoms is not meant to be took overly seriously so we can let a few plot holes and unanswered questions slide. And while the jokes are not what I would call extremely funny (a lot toilet humour and horny dogs), they still keep you entertained. Despite its failings Click is worth a watch and a good way to pass just over two hours. Even if you're not a fan of Adam Sandler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just wait for the remote control..., 14 April 2008
This review is from: Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
Yawn yawn yawn... You're just about to switch it off as this film is slow to start, and then... (just in time)... he gets the remote control.
This film is very sentimental, predictable and definitely one to watch on a rainy day. It is a great film though, and will have you in tears (honest, even the tough guys will weep) all set to phone your relatives just to tell them you love them.
Watch it, curled up on the soda with a big mug of tea, and a box of kleenex to hand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Click [DVD] [2006] [2007]
Click [DVD] [2006] [2007] by Frank Coraci (DVD - 2007)