5.0 out of 5 stars cor mister!
this is my favourite pen from sheaffer, my hand writing doesnt do it justice, but it certainlylooks the part, it isexactly what it said on the tin
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by action64

3.0 out of 5 stars ink ran out
took pen with me to college, loved the feel & the look. But was really annoyed when the ink run out the first time I used it, after 10 mins of writing, wasn't best pleased.
Published 17 months ago by Mark Woodward

5.0 out of 5 stars cor mister!, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sheaffer Prelude Ballpoint Brushed Chrome: Gold Trim (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars You will keep it for years to come., 17 April 2012
I have had this pen for a large number of years now, it was a gift from an elderly client; I use it every day, it is comfortable and weighted, a delight to use. Sadly the client is no longer with us, but this pen with be with me for many years to come.

3.0 out of 5 stars ink ran out, 29 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth writer., 23 Dec. 2013
Very good looking pen ,writes wonderfully well I seem to be a better writer with it, came in a lovely box very pleased thank youTmac

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
Very nice pen was a Xmas Present for my mother not used as yet but looks and feels good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy on the eye., 30 April 2015
Bit chunky to hold and I prefer black ink but otherwise OK.