5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article, 18 Mar 2011
Paul S. Hyett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterman Large Size Ink Cartridges 8 Pack - Mysterious Blue (Office Product)
Fairly straight forward - they are ink cartridges but not just any ink cartridges they are Waterman ink cartridges! Call me old-fashioned but as I've gone to the trouble of buying a Waterman pen I would like to put a Waterman Cartridge in it. I wanted Blue/Black ink too, which is difficult to find in the High Street.
And these are at a very good price too with no P&P.
So if you want the genuine article and you want Blue/Black ink look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Waterman pen, 13 Aug 2013
I have tried many colours of waterman ink, and this is my favourite. Although that in itself is personal taste. The Waterman ink itself is fantastic and flows through my Hemisphere cleanly and with no problems. The price online is also good, cheaper than you could find elsewhere if you are buying in bulk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs very smooth, 12 Jun 2014
I purchased a waterman hemisphere fountain pen, and I really thought for the price of the pen, the ink provided with it should run a bit better, as when i wrote, it always left gaps.

I purchased these actual waterman cartridges and the pen now writes like a dream. The ink flows well leaving no gaps when I write. I am beginning to to think that the cartridge provided with the pen may not have been a genuine waterman ink cartridge or they were old and stale.

Any how the colour is an excellent tone between blue and black and looks great and I want to write constantly. When these ones finish, I may buy the purple cartridges!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridges, 22 May 2013
Chose this colour because it looks more distinctive than plain blue or black. I do a lot of writing and the cartridges seem to last reasonably well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class Ink, 2 April 2014
The Cartridges arrived in time to be included in the 21st birthday gift of a Fountain Pen for my grandson, who was delighted with the present.

5.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 13 Sep 2013
what can you say about pack of ink cartridges?
I am absolutely ecstatic about the cartridges and would not consider using anything else in my fountain pen

4.0 out of 5 stars MYSTERIOUS BLUE. GREAT COLOUR., 20 Aug 2014
What can you say about ink?
It lasts well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a price., 4 Sep 2013
Usual waterman quality. The colour is very pale blue/turgoise. Not very economical. The cartridges old a very small amount of ink.