on 4 December 2011
Although it is a bit of an investment buying a bottle of ink and a converter for your pen it is considerably cheaper if you use it often. Being a student I'm constantly writing out lecture notes, essays etc. and after changing to bottled ink I'm saving a considerable amount of money. I was using about a half of one of the big Parker cartridges a day, but since swapping I've used about half a pot in about 6 months. Not too bad!

About the ink itself:
It's permanent, so it doesn't suffer from the problem of fading that the water soluble inks tend to have.
The colour of red is a very bright red, very vivid.
It writes very smoothly with all of my fountain pens.
on 27 February 2014
Arrived promptly. I have started painting with inks - although this is meant for fountain pens it works fine with dip pen or brush - it's such a vivid, intense colour it really pops off the page.
on 26 December 2012
I'm really pleased that this ink is still available online as you can't easily find it on the high street. The ink doesn't dry as quickly as the permanent black but at least it's sold conveniently and at a good, fair price compared to the standard colours. Good postage, delivery and service all round.
on 2 February 2014
well the ink is great, it is a known brand but much cheaper than in the shop.
it was dispatched quickly by the seller, and it does what quink ink is supposed to do.
write
on 16 December 2013
You can't go wrong I suppose - it's like wearing an old pair of slippers. There may well be better products around, but this will never let you down.
on 20 October 2014
I got this out of spite. I've been writing with fountain pens since highschool and always stuck with blue or black-blue (midnight blue I think Parker used to call it). My local stationer once joked about red ink, I didn't even know it existed for fountain pens.
Fast forward to today, I've embraced my love for red in general and see no reason not to write in red too, at least occasionally.

The ink is a nice bright red. Still debating which pens I'll put it in.
on 19 October 2014
Seems it had been sitting for a while as ir had lots of bits in it. Could not be bothered to pay to send it back. Was disappointed.
on 26 December 2013
An essential product for tradionalists, and anyone who prefers to write with a fountain pen. Parker inks are still the best.
on 15 December 2013
Great, wonderful product, does what it says it will do. Good quality, well made and would definitely recommend. Top notch.
on 21 December 2014
I filled up a Hero 329 fountain pen with this ink and it writes brilliantly. The ink flows well but does not feather on the page. If you need red ink to mark corrections or highlight issues in a document this ink works really well. The performance on thepage is similar to blue black Quink.