Style Name: Authentic|Change
Price:£3.43+ Free shipping

on 5 May 2014
These ink refills are half the price of the ones sold in store, which is what got me to buy it here as apposed to a stationary shop. However, there is a reason why they are cheap, I don't know whether they are fake but I have bought 2 or 3 twin packets over the years and every one of them has leaked from day 1 and has destroyed my parker pen. I kept buying it because of the price and I had hoped that it was just a one-off everytime I bought it but every refill leaked. Now the inside of my parker pen is congealed with all the ink accumulated over the years, very disappointing. I will never buy it only again. Be careful customers.
on 24 May 2011
Would agree with the comments of the previous reviewer. My refills arrived as described, one has been fitted and writes very smoothly; haven't used the other yet. A very good price for one refill let alone two. Also, delivery was quick.
on 10 August 2014
Good price, quick delivery. But the ink is a bit blotchy, particularly when you're drawing a line / underlining text. I did have the same issue with the original parker pen before this refill pack, though I think to a lesser extent.

EDIT - having used for a week or so, I've knocked this down to 1 star: extremely blotchy ink that is much worse than the original ballpoint cartridge it came with. Definitely not up to the normal Parker quality, which makes me wonder...
on 27 March 2014
The refills were loose in the packaging and did not come in the blister pack as pictured. They didn't fit in a Parker Pen!
on 23 March 2014
I dont know about the quality of these refills - hope they are OK but I was expecting them to come in packaging as shown on the web site but they arrived unpackaged
Picture misleading
on 2 February 2014
I bought what I thought were genuine Parker cartridges, but now I know why they were cheap! I bought 6 packs, and every refill has been very patchy in use from the very start. Next time I will not be caught by the cheap price!
on 11 July 2011
Pretty much does what it says on the tin, and has bought a beloved pen back on-stream. Childs-play to put in the pen, and work fine. It is easy to put off getting refills (money, hassle) but once you do, problem sorted.
on 6 October 2011
The delivery of the package was in advance of the promised date, a welcome change. I will continue to use the company for future requirements
When last employed, I would constantly have on my person two Parker ball-point pens, one with a black refill and the other blue. Blue was my normal colour but certain documents needed to be signed in black if to be photocopied. Consequently, I always carried two packs of refills, one for each of the two colours.

In reality, in their ball-point pens, Parker's blue was closer to blue-black than to blue as it was a far different colour than offered by perhaps Papermate, Schaeffer or Cross whose pens I sometimes borrowed from other senior staff if if their offices. The black is quite black and intense.

Unlike some refills, leakage was rarely a problem unless the pen became very warm, as on one occasion when my chair was pushed against a radiator whilst I was away in a meeting and the pen was in close proximity to the hot metal for about an hour.

High quality, reliable and not overly expensive, they can also be used in some much cheaper brands.
These genuine Parker-branded refills are great value. They are supplied in stiffened card-packaging, sealed with translucent plastic for protection.

I have been using one of the refills for several weeks now, and it has behaved just like that supplied with the original pen i.e. faultlessly. From other reviews here on amazon, it seems a minority of buyers have received an inferior product which has performed poorly, but my experience is a good one.