on 6 February 2013
The Clover Mini Iron was on my wish list for a long time and I was finally given it as a gift at Christmas. It is a real boon for the intricate foundation patchwork that I do, but having welded the little plastic holder to the iron when it fell off and I didn't realise at the time, I decided I would have to buy the proper cooling stand myself and was also on my wish list! I am so glad I did. It is strong and well made with little rubber feet to stop it moving around on your work surface, and also to protect it. The holder itself is in two pieces, one containing the actual cooling stand and the other to hold any additional iron tips. They fit together well when not in use.

It arrived sixteen days before the estimated delivery date, beautifully packed in a waterproof bubble envelope securely wrapped around it and sealed. Inside, the box was strong with more bubble wrap, plastic bag and tissue paper. I was impressed.

I would say this cooling stand is an absolute must if you don't want to have to separate the iron from the melted little stand that comes with the iron which gets very hot indeed. An excellent product and service.
on 28 December 2012
This is a great bit of kit, very sturdy and great value for money, its great for travelling as it fits together well.
on 24 April 2013
I bought he iron first but couldn't source the stand in the UK? How odd was that? It arrived very well packed and is in full use. No more worrying about the mini iron falling off my ironing board.
on 15 January 2014
Just what I expected, and service excellent. I have recommended this item to my fellow quilters, who have the clover iron but
not the Cooling Stand.
on 17 July 2014
service very good, looks & feels very nice, don't have the Iron yet it is on it's way, just a shame that no one offers the 2 together, I know you get a stand but reading the reviews decided me to purchase This straight away, so many thanks.
on 5 January 2015
Excellent product, I feel very much happier using my mini iron with this stand than the one that came with the iron. Less of a fire risk, and somewhere to store the extra bits and bobs.
on 1 April 2014
The iron stand is a really good idea as the small stand that comes with the mini iron isn't very safe and the iron gets very hot. I recomment this cooling stand.
on 18 May 2014
Very useful, I keep this at the side of my sewing machine all the time. Good for storing extra tips so they don't get lost.
on 5 May 2015
Neat little patchwork iron for all those tiny narrow seams. Fits neatly onto stand and stows away tidily. Well packed
on 3 March 2015
Excellent item as expected makes using the iron much safer. Fast delivery.

See one answered question