5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper elsewhere
My grandson will be delighted with these as embellishments to the model jungle we are going to make when he comes to visit next month. I bought Shere Khan, Bagheera, Baloo and, of course, Mowgli - all beautiful representations of the Jungle Book film.

Published 8 months ago by Mrs. L. Hawes

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
This item was a lot smaller than I expected maybe I never looked at the measurements or the advert was not very clear
Published on 8 Dec. 2012 by Maurice Tutton

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper elsewhere, 23 Jun. 2014
Mrs. L. Hawes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bullyland Baloo Figurine (Toy)

I didn't buy these figures from Amazon, but a small, British, tax-paying company who nevertheless was able to sell them cheaper than Amazon.

Not long ago I was able to buy goods from Amazon to the value of five pounds free of postage charge. If I needed to spend an extra pound or two to make up that sum, there were plenty of small items on offer. Books had no minimum value for free postage.

But no more. At a stroke, the minimum value for free delivery was doubled to ten pounds with books now included (no more sending a little book for a few pounds direct to a grandchild).

Finally, no more cheap items to make up the minimum post-free charge - oh no, these have now been designated "Add-on items" which means they can only be bought AFTER goods to the value of ten pounds or more have been ordered - clever eh?

To purchase these Bullyland figures from Amazon I would first have had to spend ten pounds or more as they are each Add-on items.

I was pondering all this today. I feel as if I'm caught up in a maze of Amazon's making. Efforts to make a purchase without incurring postage charges are blocked at every turn. Why has Amazon made these changes which are very frustrating and must cause a lot of resentment from previously happy customers (like me)? Then the penny dropped - Amazon Prime. This is surely a deliberate and well-thought-out policy to push us into paying Amazon, whose profits are already vast, an extra £79 per annum for the privilege of doing business with them.

Well it isn't working for me. I now shop around much more than I used to and often find (as with these Bullyland figures) a better price elsewhere.

If Amazon Prime is such a great deal with it's "instant streaming of of movie and TV episodes" and "Kindle books to borrow for free" why put these obstacles in the way of Free Super Saver Delivery to try to force us into paying £79?

Whatever Amazon has gained financially from this spiteful little scheme I imagine they have more than lost in the goodwill and trust of their customers.

Time for a rethink?

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Bullyland Baloo Figurine (Toy)
This figurine is well made, durable and fun. my boys love it and it is a vital part of their disney/pixar collection. Hours of fun and not even a scratch on it. recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 8 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bullyland Baloo Figurine (Toy)
excellent will order more from this sellar we love playing with this product my grandson and me really lovely toy

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bullyland Baloo Figurine (Toy)
As with all the other Bullyland Jungle Book figurines, excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, 22 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bullyland Baloo Figurine (Toy)
Very small figure much smaller than expected

Bullyland Baloo Figurine