5.0 out of 5 stars True talent!
First thing I noticed about this Album was the fact that it was just thirty-five minutes long - a plus for me, since I'm so tired of over-long and boring Albums geared to make us think we are getting more for our money... (more rubbish perhaps!) This Album does anything but bore the Listener, and Amy Winehouse certainly knew the key was to have short bursts of quality...
Published on 3 Aug 2011 by FAMOUS NAME

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm...
Now I love the Winehouse - as much a description as it is a name these days - and I think 'Back To Black' is a fantastic modern soul record that I would not hesitate to award five stars. Amy's voice sounds phanominal on her second album and Mark Ronson's production - despite, as we have seen with his own album 'Versions', adding horns to things being the only thing he can...
Published on 8 Nov 2007 by John Tansey

5.0 out of 5 stars Glastonbury 2008, 28 Jun 2008
Knight "Maverick2008" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
Just seen Amy perform live at Glastonbury and boy is there something special about this woman. Huuuggggeeeee magnestism and charisma with a touch of the Marilyn Monroe tragedy about her, but what a voice. I'm hooked ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ohhh Amy., 12 Nov 2011
Mr. S. G. Brown (Rotherham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
Deliberated over the purchase, as i didn't want to just join the bandwagon, but was pleased with it, particularly for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic - worth the money if you are on a limited budget, 13 April 2008
I can play this over and over again. I enjoy most tracks. I didn't initially like Amys voice. But listening to her music I started to to appreciate the musicality, soul and style. I now love Amy voice and musicality/ musical style.

The most memorable are Rehab, love is a loosing game, you know I am no good, Valerie and Cupid.

I love no no no and go go go in Rehab. I can't say I approve of the drug culture. But I suppose this subject is a big modern issue in the inner cities. So it's somthing worth thinking about

Valerie and Cupid are fun songs. I like the way Amy sings Valerie but also think it's a good song for karoke; so normal/average singers could have some fun joining in. It's a song for the masses.

1.0 out of 5 stars the cd is not in good condition, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
the cd i bought is not playing properly, it had been dameged and some songs playing veru funny,, poor condition

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 6 Nov 2011
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
The Back to Black, Amy Winehouse CD arrived quickly and in the condition expected, so I was overall pleased with the package.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amy Winehouse, 30 Aug 2011
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
Sad, Soulfull and as you would expect. Was lacking from my collection and needed to be bought following her untimely death.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has not arrived, 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
i am still waiting for my cd which i thing will not come now as all my other orders have come long ago can you send me another cd or refund me

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dissappointing, 6 April 2007
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
FRANK is so special that I was hoping Amy Winehouse would build upon that. Instead she has executed another perfect job of copying a sixties genre, it is just this time far more Motown than Jazz. It is a good collection of songs in the Motown style; and there is probably no one else around who could do it as well. It is just a lot more mainstream and middle of the road than FRANK. She also seems to have lost the humour and sassyness that was present on Frank.

This is still a very good album but listen to FRANK first.

1.0 out of 5 stars Motown anyone?, 4 Dec 2007
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
This really is the sort of CD bought by people who buy records that are recommended by the Daily Mail, and who in the '90s would have been Simply Red fans. Still, it's good music to play in the Mondeo on the way to work. Oh and just to clarify matters, sadly her self-inflicted problems do not make her the slightest bit more interesting or edgy, just washed-up, incoherent and boring.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't see what the fuss is about!, 14 Jan 2008
Mr. N. R. Partridge "Neil" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
I was so over this artist and album within minutes of hearing 'Rehab'! My flatmate owns the album and plays it to death, i hear it in pubs constantly! I don't get it!! a droaning vocal that leaves me cold. The tracks are uninspiring and all sound the same in my view. Still she's very popular; though i think she'll be a flash in the pan like Dido, and fail to maintain the hype and interest.

Back To Black
Back To Black by Amy Winehouse (Audio CD - 2006)