4.0 out of 5 stars Great Additional Storage & Stylish
Published 18 months ago by EmmaDS

3.0 out of 5 stars good but hard to fix
this is a good product and excellent value. delivered fast and well packaged. We had trouble getting the fixing right and ended up linking the corners with a chain and hooking the rack to the chain.
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by Ms. Hilary J. Heason

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Additional Storage & Stylish, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Master Class Deluxe Ceiling Mounted Wooden Pot (Kitchen & Home)
The delivery of this product was extremely slow and I had to chase that up. I think that was more the fault of City Link deliveries than the Company selling this item. However, they need to review their delivery providers as this was poor. Initially, I thought this prodcut seemed small compared to the size of my kitchen and how it had appeared on the Web site. However, now it is fixed in place, it looks pretty stylish and solid and, actually, is just about the right size for our kitchen, particularly as our ceiling is not that high. The hanging chains are adjustable though, which is great, so we could adjust the height to suit our kitech. It took a bit of time fitting, as we had to find the joists etc, however, assembling it and putting pans on it is easy once in situ. I would just double check the sizing before you purchase. Happy with the finished article and would recommend it for the right sized kitchen e.g. not too big

5.0 out of 5 stars Pot Rack, 12 Feb 2010
Riad Zaghir (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Good quality and carries a heavy load. All my pots and pans are on it and my kitchen looks great with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star all round, 20 Mar 2011
Excellent service at a good price. Product delivered quickly, well packed and all in good order. The product itself is fantastic, a wonderful investment if you have the headroom for it. eye catchingly good looking and a very useful space saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Deluxe Ceiling Mounted Wooden Pot Rack, 61cm x 51cm, 26 Jan 2013
H. Kearns - See all my reviews
Love this item, it has made so much more room in our kitchen by takeing the pans out of the draws!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate answer for an active kitchen !, 23 Feb 2010
J. Hill "SnappedStrings" (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
I have a great set of pans in constant use and this rack has successfully kept them looking good, with the roaster and trays sat on top, for 14 years. If you have the style of kitchen to match you wont go wrong with this. Highly recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beauty!! Stylish and functional!, 30 Jun 2012
Elsie McMath "Elsie" (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
We are absolutely delighted with our new pot rack. It arrived even earlier than estimated. On unpacking it, we could see that a lot of thought had been put into the design and practicality. This is no flimsy bit of kit. It is strong and well made. It was fairly easy to fix it to the ceiling joists and - hey presto - brilliant storage. I am on a mission to de-clutter and this rack has freed up quite a bit of space in my kitchen. I would give it a five star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 26 Aug 2013
Look great was easy to put up & i have lots more space in my cuboard know very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Up high, 19 July 2012
Item arrived in time with adequate packaging
Fairly easy to fit and was perfect for my tiny kitchen.
Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pan rack, 17 July 2012
great value for money, excellent quality and it looks great in my kitchen. Very easy to put together and hang.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 2 July 2012
My Master Class Deluxe Ceiling Mounted Rack arrived this morning, 36hrs later with free delivery and that was over a weekend!! Very impressed, This product is excellent quality and looks great definitely recommend to anybody considering buying it worth every penny.
Well Done Amazon[[ASIN:B000J3EFYA Master Class Deluxe Ceiling Mounted Wooden Pot Rack, 61cm x 51cm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›