1,898 Reviews
 (1,344)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Watch EVER
Published on 8 Feb. 2012 by supersabre

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a casio watch
This is not a casio watch and they are trying to get you to buy their cheap imitations. They have used a Casio code so you come up with the search. This will be going straight back.
Published on 9 Jun. 2012 by James

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Watch EVER, 8 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
As far a watch for work and activities goes, there is no superior to the Casio F-91W. It's virtually invincible. I'm in the UK forces and I, with countless others wear this watch as it's so reliable and does everything you could want. I've swam with it, dived with it, gone neck deep in mud with it, been in below freezing temperatures for days, got oil on it, scrambled on rocks, covered in grit, in salt water for prolonged periods and yet it still goes on!! The battery life is amazing as well. All my friends agree this is the watch to have. Others have had supposed 'rugged' watches which have broken in half the time. Sure, have a fancy watch for events and going out but this watch cannot be bettered for the working day. the only reason I'm on here buying another is because I lost it after years of it putting up with me. In the 1 in million chance that it does break (or more likely, you lose it) it's only £8.00 to replace. It's unbelievably good. The only thing that could be better is if you could keep the backlight on whilst changing the alarm time, which is a little annoying trying to set an alarm in the pitch black (but I just learnt the sequence of beeps after a while!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio F91W, 19 Jun. 2009
NS Pritchard (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
Cars break down, phones malfunction, computers get infected
but the F 91 soldiers on.

Cheap and ubiquitous. Everybody seems to have owned one.
Its "beep beep" woke thousands this morning.
It measured and guided their days all long.

It has a stopwatch, a light, an alarm:
This is what I need
and all I need from a digital watch.

In moderate climes the battery will last for seven years
(based on an alarm and one seconds' worth of light use per day).

I wish my life was so efficient and so certain.
I wish I was so dependable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A well priced, bright, colourful watch that does it's job superbly, 6 May 2011
Fantastic, nice sized, good priced, great looking watch and very practical too, simple yet with a lot of the features that more expensive watches sometimes miss out. Love the colour, very bright and light, though the original photo shows the watch as being a much duller green than it actually is, and so I've posted some of my own photos much closer to the actual colour - be sure to take a look :-)
The wrist strap is comfortable and unlike fabric or leather wrist straps I don't need to worry about it being weakened when it gets wet, it's a good size and weight for me, it doesn't get in the way, it's not a bulky watch, but I also feel it's very well made. It's not a watch for every occasion or every person, it's a well priced, bright, colourful and casual watch that does it's job superbly - telling time and date, lighting up, being water resistant, stop watch, the option of an hourly time signal, and a (singular) simple alarm, no snooze button but very useful none the less.

Thumbs up from me :-D

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a casio watch, 9 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Blue, 22 Mar. 2011
This watch is not as bright as the picture. (non of them are). This watch is baby boy blue, if you know what I mean?
I am a 24 year old man and I love these watches. Had a black one when I was about 10 (how boring was I?) got the green one also! Love them...Everyone should get one. They look amazing in casual clothes or with a suite, They show your personality. Like when the newsreader on TV wears a wacky tie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb - Why do I love this watch so much?, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch because I needed a stopwatch that I wouldn't care about if it got wet or broke. However, after speedy delivery from Amazon, I think this watch is going to be a keeper! Cool retro looks, combined with perfect functionality and its light weight mean that this is an ideal product. Why anyone would pay more for a watch is beyond me, this is the business.

HINTS
Make sure you buy this product from Amazon, not a reseller or affiliate. This watch has been copied more times that a dodgy VHS of Basic Instinct, and the clones are all fairly terrible. The way you can tell if you have an original is by holding down the 24hr button (bottom right button) as a real F-91W displays CASIo. If you press and hold all of the button the screen totally fills, and can be reset by pressing one button.

Also, make sure if you are visiting the USA that you take this watch off before going through customs. Our American cousins have been known to lock people up, and throw away the key, for wearing this watch. Apparently, the F-91W is THE must have watch for all aspiring terrorists.

See you in Guantanamo Bay!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece - but watch the strap!, 7 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
I've been buying Casio F91's for about 15 years. It's the classic 'cheap Casio digital watch' and does exactly what it says on the tin. Makes me laugh that it has acquired 'iconic' or 'retro design' status - goes to show that if you keep something long enough it comes back into fashion! Word of warning though - maybe I'm a bit rough with my F91's, but I usually find the strap breaks after about 3 years of use, so sadly (for me at least) this watch comes with free built-in obsolescence!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't doubt the grey, 13 April 2011
First of all, if you're reading this you know the watches are cool so I don't need to discuss that side of things.
A lot of people have been questioning the grey. The grey is 80's plastic toy grey. Think AT-AT, millennium falcon or any Starwars figure with grey on like the TIE-fighter pilot.
Bang on for the 80's retro look.
I doubt the colour will look fresh for long though. Expect all the coloured Casios to look grubby in time. (except black)

5.0 out of 5 stars An ode to a great watch... and friend, 30 April 2007
James Norris "Jimmy Pip" (I'm a Nomad) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
Talk about style... this timepiece has it all. My parents gave me my first F91 as a schoolboy but I never fully appreciated its unique blend of under-rated retro style and charming character. My timepiece acquired legendary iconic status amongst my schoolfriends after surviving multiple attempts to destroy it.

During one notable double chemistry lesson we managed to take off the screen using pencil-sharpener blades, we then stabbed the display with our compasses before setting the watch on fire over a bunsen burner.

To my amazement the F91 continued to function as normal.

I now consider my F91 or Freddie as he likes to be known, to be my best friend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake casio, 13 Jan. 2012
Listed the item under official part number but it is fake Casio how low can you get. But it was cheap, it works and it was delivered promptly