2,064 Reviews
 (1,470)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Watch EVER
Published on 8 Feb. 2012 by supersabre

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake casio
Listed the item under official part number but it is fake Casio how low can you get. But it was cheap, it works and it was delivered promptly
Published on 13 Jan. 2012 by Unknown

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Watch EVER, 8 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
As far a watch for work and activities goes, there is no superior to the Casio F-91W. It's virtually invincible. I'm in the UK forces and I, with countless others wear this watch as it's so reliable and does everything you could want. I've swam with it, dived with it, gone neck deep in mud with it, been in below freezing temperatures for days, got oil on it, scrambled on rocks, covered in grit, in salt water for prolonged periods and yet it still goes on!! The battery life is amazing as well. All my friends agree this is the watch to have. Others have had supposed 'rugged' watches which have broken in half the time. Sure, have a fancy watch for events and going out but this watch cannot be bettered for the working day. the only reason I'm on here buying another is because I lost it after years of it putting up with me. In the 1 in million chance that it does break (or more likely, you lose it) it's only £8.00 to replace. It's unbelievably good. The only thing that could be better is if you could keep the backlight on whilst changing the alarm time, which is a little annoying trying to set an alarm in the pitch black (but I just learnt the sequence of beeps after a while!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio F91W, 19 Jun. 2009
NS Pritchard (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
Cars break down, phones malfunction, computers get infected
but the F 91 soldiers on.

Cheap and ubiquitous. Everybody seems to have owned one.
Its "beep beep" woke thousands this morning.
It measured and guided their days all long.

It has a stopwatch, a light, an alarm:
This is what I need
and all I need from a digital watch.

In moderate climes the battery will last for seven years
(based on an alarm and one seconds' worth of light use per day).

I wish my life was so efficient and so certain.
I wish I was so dependable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A well priced, bright, colourful watch that does it's job superbly, 6 May 2011
Fantastic, nice sized, good priced, great looking watch and very practical too, simple yet with a lot of the features that more expensive watches sometimes miss out. Love the colour, very bright and light, though the original photo shows the watch as being a much duller green than it actually is, and so I've posted some of my own photos much closer to the actual colour - be sure to take a look :-)
The wrist strap is comfortable and unlike fabric or leather wrist straps I don't need to worry about it being weakened when it gets wet, it's a good size and weight for me, it doesn't get in the way, it's not a bulky watch, but I also feel it's very well made. It's not a watch for every occasion or every person, it's a well priced, bright, colourful and casual watch that does it's job superbly - telling time and date, lighting up, being water resistant, stop watch, the option of an hourly time signal, and a (singular) simple alarm, no snooze button but very useful none the less.

Thumbs up from me :-D

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece - but watch the strap!, 7 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
I've been buying Casio F91's for about 15 years. It's the classic 'cheap Casio digital watch' and does exactly what it says on the tin. Makes me laugh that it has acquired 'iconic' or 'retro design' status - goes to show that if you keep something long enough it comes back into fashion! Word of warning though - maybe I'm a bit rough with my F91's, but I usually find the strap breaks after about 3 years of use, so sadly (for me at least) this watch comes with free built-in obsolescence!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake casio, 13 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars An ode to a great watch... and friend, 30 April 2007
James Norris "Jimmy Pip" (I'm a Nomad) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
Talk about style... this timepiece has it all. My parents gave me my first F91 as a schoolboy but I never fully appreciated its unique blend of under-rated retro style and charming character. My timepiece acquired legendary iconic status amongst my schoolfriends after surviving multiple attempts to destroy it.

During one notable double chemistry lesson we managed to take off the screen using pencil-sharpener blades, we then stabbed the display with our compasses before setting the watch on fire over a bunsen burner.

To my amazement the F91 continued to function as normal.

I now consider my F91 or Freddie as he likes to be known, to be my best friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 17 April 2013
B. Epstein (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Love it. Beautiful 80s retro "Star Wars" colour. Looks like the watch that Han Solo almost certainly would have chosen when in Hoth Battle Gear at the start of The Empire Strikes Back. And I reckon it might well have survived the bitter weather conditions and tough battle action. Proper genuine Casio, quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a Casio watch, 25 Dec. 2011
This watch arrived quickly enough, but I'll be sending it back even quicker. Although it may look like a pink F-91 Casio watch, it's not. It's a cheap clone with poor build quality. My advice - Don't waste your money and buy a real one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retrogeek <3, 11 April 2013
I love the watch, it tells the time and looks pretty so 5 stars from me. As with this style of casio watch it tells the time, date, beeps on the hour, stopwatch, has a built in alarm and a light. I paid £9.99 from a high street/online store that also begins with an A, its over priced on here! This style of watch has many years of reputation therefore I expect it to last quite well :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Watch - nuff said, 13 Jan. 2009
David Hitchcock (Guildford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch (Watch)
Let's cut to the chase - you know what you're going to get when you order this Watch. It's light, well built, dirt cheap (!) and easy to use. Nobody is expecting any magic, and you don't get any. I use this watch primarily as a stopwatch when exercising, and it does exactly that. No frills, but more importantly, no spills. You can't go wrong here. If you're looking for something to flash at the ladies - go elsewhere. If you want a dependable and very durable timepiece - step right up.