5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!
Published on 18 Mar 2007 by Kai Leingod

1.0 out of 5 stars The item does not work!
Published on 15 Jun 2012 by David Dunne

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 18 Mar 2007
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
the fact that they released a white psp is to add a bit of variety to the PS market and in my opinion the black one looks nicer but with the white one they have fixed the dodgy square button and they have also increased the screen quality (Not that noticeable to be honest)but its also got some extra security which the older black ver didnt have even though upgrading firmware fixes this little pronlem but if you want to spend the cash for what still is an incredible games console i suggest the white ver for the fact its made to a higher quality thanks and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read about the PSP online, 10 Feb 2007
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
There are so many things that can be done with a PSP that are completely free and are lots of fun. I am able to play all my old Nintendo and Super Nintendo games on it, Mega Drive games, listen to internet radio stations, watch my DVDs (after a little VERY easy file converting) and a whole host of other things...but Sony don't want us to do that!

If you look around on the internet there are sites dedicated to helping you get the most out of your PSP. All PSPs currently available with any firmware up to and including 3.03 can be used for more than Sony want to let you, so don't update the firmware, just do a little research and this unit is worth its weight in gold!

5.0 out of 5 stars The PSP is amazing! :), 2 April 2007
M HALL (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
I often become very bored in the evenings and was searching for a way to keep myself entertained. I felt that the Playstation Portable would fulfill my needs as a handheld gaming device - and in the couple of months I have owned it - I haven't been dissapointed. I opened up the box to find the instruction manual - the console and the AC adaptor - this is only the base pack - if you require more accesories I suggest the Value Pack. Anyway, I plugged it in to charge - it takes about 2 and a half hours and this should supply you with around 6 - 7 hours of battery life which is fantastic for a handheld device. When it had finished charging, I inserted my Memory Stick Duo into the slot on the left hand side of the device - this is easily done, but the memory card must be purchased seperately. I put in my first game - Need for Speed Most Wanted into the UMD case located at the back which can be opened using a small OPEN> switch. Turned the console on, at first the Sony Computer Entertainment Screen appears. Then it leads you straight to the game. As I started a race, my jaws dropped with the amazement of the graphics. These looked superb and the screen really brought the cars and scenery to life - I thought to myself this is fantastic. I exited the game to see what else the PSP could do. On the Menu I found the settings menu, so I configured some of my settings to my liking. The theme, wallpaper which you can make your own with your pictures stored on your memory card, were all easily changed. I scrolled across to the music menu and played some of the tracks I had downloaded using Windows Explorer - which is very easy. The sound was superb. The video function is for downloaded videos and UMD videos as well - which have DVD picture quality. The internet browser is brilliant and speedy - not one of them 'mobile phone' types but a proper browser like the one on home computers. This device really is brilliant, it's full of features, has loads of great games, is well built and looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and portable to!!, 28 Jun 2007
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
This is a great console. Even though it is slightly heavy in weight it is still very easily portable. For me there is not really a bad point for this enjoyable product.

The good points:

Big screen-good for the brilliant graphics the psp provides.

Able to store music, photos and films

Able to watch UMD films

Good controls

Good sound

Good memory which can be made bigger (buying a memory stick is reccommended)

Acces to internet if near an acess point

Downloadable content

Extendable features (Such as:- Mini webcam, microphone, memory card/stick.)

All in all this is a great product and i definetly reccomended it to anyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 9 Aug 2012
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
love it amazing psp was going to get psp go but first i wanted to get a normal psp first this psp ig gr8 5 star

1.0 out of 5 stars The item does not work!, 15 Jun 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
My P.S.P that I ordered was very disappointing. As, when I got it, the console turned on perfectly fine. But, when I put some games in, obviously at different times. The spindle on the disk drive, failed to drive the disk. So, I would recommend that you do not buy from this seller. And especially, do not trust all that you hear, as the seller of my P.S.P said that the console was in full working condition. But, I found that it is not.

5.0 out of 5 stars White Sony PSP, 15 Jan 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
I was just about to buy a black PSP and the next day... the white one was available in the UK. I loved the black version but the white one completely changed my mind, I had to have it!

It does all the same things a black (or new pink) PSP does, but in my opinion it just looks a lot better. I've spoken to people who bought a black PSP and really wished they'd bought a white one, it has that much effect.

So in my opinion, the white PSP is the one to go for as it is sleek and neat (and you don't see the grubby fingerprints you see on the black one... another bonus.)

5.0 out of 5 stars PSP great but..., 15 Mar 2009
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
Great but no a Nintendo DS. Bought 3 of these in total and while the one for my husband is well used and an essential part of his entertainment, my lads hardly use theirs as they much prefer their DS as it's far more interactive. I don't find the games get much advertising as PS3's, Wii's, DS's either so don't tend to buy. I suppose for older gamers though it's probably great as the screen and graphics look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks damn good !, 17 Dec 2006
piccolo "Kosh" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: White Base Unit Console (PSP) (Video Game)
I got this beauty last christmas and all i can say is wow !- it looks so much better than the black one (which you see all grubby finger prints) the white version is so much cooler looking - you dont get all those finger marks and its a great feelign when everyone pulls out there black psp on the train and i pull out my white version !

White Base Unit Console (PSP)
Used & New from: 27.95