Style Name: Teether Loop|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 12 December 2014
Although this looks colorful, I found the parts on this teether too large for a baby to get in its mouth. The parts were also very awkward in shape. Additionally, this item in general is very clompy, so when I laid my Son in his chair reclined he continually smacked himself with it. I know this product gets a good rating, but I am afraid it failed on several levels for me, owing to all the nuances explained. I only gave it three stars because it looked fun and colorful :-( Would not recommend!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 February 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my son and has been a instant hit.

It is approximately 5 inches wide and has 5 large textured beads, each with a difference surface for your baby to bite on whilst teething. There are also smaller beads as well as 2 butterflies, a lady bug and a bee .... hence the name. The teether is colourful and easily held by your little one. The beads are designed to sooth and stimulate gums whilst the multiple teething surfaces aid the eruption of new teeth.

My son is just starting to teeth so has not fully used this as a teether yet, but he will do in the weeks to come. At the moment he uses it more as toy ... normally to hit mummy with as apparently it is lots of fun! :) It is nice and flexible for baby and can by pooped into bag/pocket when you are out and about, I have Bright Starts: Lots Of Links so attach it his car seat/pram etc so it is not thrown on the floor. To clean I wash with warm soapy water, it is not recommended that you expose to heat such as boiling water/dishwasher/microwave.
on 11 August 2013
My grandson is teething and it always looking for things to put in his mouth for a relieving chew! This teether is ideal. It's small enough for him to handle and the different textures of the beads interest him and give him something to really grip on.
on 23 February 2013
This is a fantastic teething ring with textured rubbery beads for baby to chew on. It is perfect for little hands to hold and is great for taking out and about with us. My baby loves it!
on 18 July 2014
Sadly the beads seem too big for my five month old baby's mouth - he loses interest in it very quickly. Hoping as he grows bigger it may work better.
on 4 December 2012
My baby has always preferred this teether to others, since he was around 4 months old. He's 8 months now and still uses this teether a lot. The different sized bugs means that he can choose the right one to target the pain - it's very cute watching him studying it for a while before deciding which one is most suited to that particular sore area!
on 9 December 2014
My baby is teething at 3months old and the beads are just way too big for her mouth. It's also very hard.
on 6 May 2016
As some other reviewers said, the pieces are too big for a 4-month old. I was hoping it would come handy later when she grows, but few days ago she hurt her lip, pinching it between two beads as they move slightly, but are very tight. I won't give it to her anymore.
on 2 March 2016
Quite a big teether, my daughter only used it for her last few teeth when she was better able to chew on it. Having said that, she uses it a lot as a toy and the bright colours are great, so definitely worth the money.
on 12 January 2013
I quite liked this little teether toy, it is currently on sale on the Nuby website for £2.99 (a bargain if you ask me) and I know it is currently on sale in the Boots buy one get one half price on Nuby products. I've also seen it on the shelves in Asda so definitely not hard to track down for your little one. It's normal price is £3.99. It is a ring about 5" in diameter of different silicone beads. Some are shaped like bugs, hence the name, others are normal shape but textured. Oliver had a chew on all of the different ones and found a favourite texture for his gums very quickly.

The teether toy is not very big and at only 13 weeks and 13 lbs Oliver is able to hold it, even if he can't guide it quite to his mouth as yet. So we still have a job for mummy to do. The guide is for 4+ months but with supervision today Oliver has been fine with this toy and has quite enjoyed chewing on it. We have had a little less dribble and not as much commotion from his teeth hurting. I think the extra month may just mean that he can hold it to his mouth himself and can fit the teething nubs into his mouth a little easier.

The toy has very good reviews and is always raved about on the Nuby Facebook page and after today I can see why. It is nice and bright, soft enough that when a baby bites down with gums it doesn't hurt but hard enough to give that soothing feeling. It is also flexible and easy for a baby to move about. Oliver seems to favour the round red bead but with all the different textures I am certain that dependant on which bit of his gum is hurting at the time they will all have their uses. One thing I am contemplating doing is using a toy strap to attach it to his car seat so we always have it with us. Other than the fact it doesn't have its own loop to attach to prams and car seats I can't fault this product and for that I am giving it a 4 out of 5 star rating.
Summary: I would recommend for any babies (with supervision)