5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Festive Bundt Tin, 4 Nov. 2009
D. H (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
I have been wanting a fancy tin like this for... lets say " a few years now", but each time I have talked myself out of it because of the price. I thought oh it is too expensive, I cant warrant paying that much for a cake tin well this year I have splashed out for this amazing looking christmas tree Bundt Pan. I am so Pleased I did! this is the best cake tin I have ever used and it will last a lifetime.

This pan makes a 10 cup cake, in British terms (not european measurements what everyone seems to use now good old fashioned lb' & oz) it makes a simple British Ib=pound cake

The cakes cook evenly in (50mins -an hour in the middle of the oven Gas mark 4 on average) and makes an average cake look very professional especially when dusted with Icing sugar. you can use it to make breads, as an ice-cream/Jelly mould and also to make a christmas cake, Sky's the limit just play around with it, My kids love baking with it, they have even made dumplings with it (filled the tops of the trees only)and surprisingly they came out very good. (just freeze the rest)

All you need to prepare this pan is : soft spread either melted and brushed on or rubbed on with parchment paper/ grease proof and a dusting of either flour or cocoa Depending on what cake you are making.

* Take a look on You Tube. Type in" Nigella's Spruced up Vanilla Cake"

**I have had this Bundt pan several years now and not had any problems with sticking or un even cooking. I have bought many more Bundt pans from the Nordic Ware range and also never had a problem with them either.. Nordic Ware is by far my favourite brand of cast-aluminium bakeware.. It will definitely live to pass on to future generations.

Happy Baking

5.0 out of 5 stars holiday tree bundt cake pan, 4 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Nordic Ware Holiday Tree Bundt Pan (Kitchen & Home)
I have finally managed to get hold of this holiday tree bundt pan which is made by NORDICWARE. This has been out of stock since Christmas. It was mentioned by Nigella in her "NIGELLA'S CHRISTMAS" book and for which she has included a lovely recipe with varied ideas. My local cookshop ordered it in for me to look at and as soon as I held it in my hands I could tell that this was quality at its best. I put it to the test immediately and followed Nigella's advice by soaking a sheet of kitchen towel in oil and rubbing it really well inside the pan.The results were perfect, a beautiful looking cake that also tasted deicious. The peaks on the trees rose to perfection and nothing stuck to the pan. My family have requested more!!! As far as the cost, yes a little more expensive as far as other tins are concerned but I can honestly say that you do get what you pay for in this case. This is made from a solid construction and if you look after it well, i.e oiling before use, no dishwasher washes or metal utensils I will expect it to last for a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this!!, 18 Mar. 2011
Adore this tin I've baked ''vanilla spruce cake'' from Nigella Lawson's christmas book & it cleans so easily even after jelly!(which also works brilliantly) Makes a novice cook like myself look like an expert!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrimbletastic, 6 Dec. 2010
Ok so it's a little on the expensive side but oh my, it's so worth it. I nearly burst with excitement when I opened the Amazon box (which was delivered at lightning speed by the way so well done to the merchant) containing this as I have been after one for a while and finally just thought: "To hell with it! I am buying myself a darned Chrimble gift!" and well, in the words of the world's glossiest geordie, 'I'm worth it.'

It's sturdy and shiny and I cannot wait to make Nigella's spruce cake in it. Even if it tastes like soiled pants it will at least look pretty having been baked in this beautiful beast of a tin.

Buy it up quick if it's in stock as I lost out last year when the repeat of Nigella Christmas came on telly and suddenly the whole world (including me of course) wanted a piece of this Nordic bundt loveliness.

You might think my review is overly swoony but I don't care, I finally have my tin and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous cake tin, 2 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Nordic Ware Holiday Tree Bundt Pan (Kitchen & Home)
Had this tin for 2 years now and it's a winner every time. The Nigella recipe for bundt cake in her Christmas book is the best one I have found so far - you can adapt it easily to make a lemon version, coffee and so on. Make sure you grease or oil the pan well so that it doesn't stick. This pan is more expensive than other bundt tins, but it is very hard wearing and offers a little piece of drama on the table whenever you make a cake, popular with family and friends. Makes a great gift for any friend who likes cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bundt Cake Pan, 9 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Nordic Ware Holiday Tree Bundt Pan (Kitchen & Home)
I was so pleased with this cake pan when it arrived, it was very good quality and excatly as described. The price of the pan was very reasonable.
The item was well packaged and dispatched very quickly. The service was excellent.
The cake pan will last for many , many bakes and I shall no doubt be back to buy more bundt pans of dirrernt designs.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE " Nigella Cake Tin", 8 Jan. 2012
This is the "Nigella Cake Tin" used in her Xmas book to make her cake. It really does a great job. Don't worry about the price - it really is spectactular when you turn it out, so well worth it. So take the plunge & invest in this & you wont be disapointed. Great service from this company & great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday tree cake tin, 7 May 2014
Purchased this cake tin after seeing it on a TV program. It is of excellent quality
I have now used it on quite a few occasions and had perfect results, It is important, however, to ensure the tin is fully greased thoroughly.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB, 28 Jan. 2014
QUALITY OF THESE BUNDT TINS ARE SUPERB. VERY HEAVY WITH GREAT DETAILING, HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL OF THESE ALREADY, WITH FANTASTIC RESULTS...(YUMMIE)..

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Nordic Ware Holiday Tree Bundt Pan (Kitchen & Home)
I did Jamie's Sticky Toffee Pudding in this one for a dinner party filled with sauce and it was a triumph. Even I had to sit back and look at it for a while before I cut into it! A solid heavy non stick tin, despite all the little tree baubel shapes it came out perfectly. Expensive but oh so xmassy! will be used with delight for many years I'm sure.

Nordic Ware Holiday Tree Bundt Pan