5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect accessory for Baby Stella
A fun soft bright feeding set with bib, jar of peas, bowl, spoon and feeding bottle. The bottle has a magnetic teat so sticks to Stella's mouth. They are made of the same soft tactile material as Stella, so no cheap nasty plastic. My 15mth daughter loves this feeding set as she loves role play feeding her baby (and me).
Published on 18 July 2010 by millashenry

3.0 out of 5 stars well made but expensive
Having bought Baby Stella for my grandaughter's 2nd birthday I also bought the carrier and feeding set. While the doll is fabulous, I think the accessories are a little on the expensive side for what they are.
Published on 2 Aug. 2012 by C. Kirton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect accessory for Baby Stella, 18 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll, 2 July 2011
This review is from: Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Feeding Set (Toy)
I wanted a doll for my daughters first birthday and I read the reviews for both baby Stella and My first baby Annabelle. Everyone was really positive about baby Stella so I decided to go for this; a decision I have not regretted as my doughtier loves her. She is lovely and soft and my daughter is fond of giving her cuddles. She also adores feeding her with the bottle that I got in the feeding set, the magnetic system of attaching the bottle to her mouth is simple to use even for a one year old. I can't recommend this enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves the feeding bottle for herself!, 25 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Feeding Set (Toy)
I bought this feeding set with the baby stella doll and my daughter loves them both. At 12 months she is maybe a tad young for this but once i showed her what to do she loves feeding her dolly with the milk bottle in particular. She also really likes 'drinking' from it herself too. She makes a brilliant picture pushing her baby along in her pram whilst swigging from a bottle at the same time!! The only down side is that i don't think they will remain in good condition for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set for Stella, 21 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Feeding Set (Toy)
This is a very bright and colourful set to complement any Baby Stella doll, the magnetic bottle is a hit with my 20 month old as is the bowl and spoon. She does get a bit miffed that the bottle doesn't stick to other dolls, but can easily be used with any baby she has. Highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasmin, 8 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Feeding Set (Toy)
I love baby Stella and all her accessories but most are from 12 months, this one says from 3years and I bought it for our grandaughters second birthday. Why this anomaly?

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Feeding Set (Toy)
My daughter really enjoys feeding her doll. I also bought other things and she is really happy with it! And she is the only Girl in Germany!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
Susan Poole "S. Poole" (Wales) - See all my reviews
Good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 4 Jun. 2014
D. J. Lawrenson (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Feeding Set (Toy)
Very pleased with product nice an soft for tiny hands to grab hold of would recommended goes well with doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet set ...., 26 April 2014
This review is from: Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Feeding Set (Toy)
My 15th month old grandaughter loves her baby Stella - and can now enjoy feeding her. Delighted with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet set, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Manhattan Toys Baby Stella Feeding Set (Toy)
Lots of scope for imaginary play with this set. My two year old loves taking care of her Baby Stella with these items and acts like a really mummy with them!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›