5.0 out of 5 stars The best Bond films
At last! A Roger Moore boxset! They are my favourite Bond films and this will sure save a bit of time and money collecting them individually. Before this collection, I considered buying the complete Bond collection but in all honesty, I don't think other Bonds have been as good. In my opinion, Sean Connery's have dated a lot since they were made in the 60s, Timothy Dalton...
Published on 20 Aug 2007 by R. SMITH

2.0 out of 5 stars Roger Moore collection
The films are brilliant but I had to send my box set back 3 times because a single DVD wouldn't work in my DVD player. It must have been a batch fault because it was always the same DVD. It was very annoying having to check 7 bond films.

That said the films are brilliant. Well ok 5 are brilliant while you put up with Moonraker and Octopussy......
Published 4 months ago by Gary

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: James Bond: Ultimate Roger Moore [DVD] [1973] (DVD)
bought this for a christmas present andi know the person wanted it as we saw him looking on amazon. So thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars James bond ultimate Roger moore, 2 Nov 2010
This review is from: James Bond: Ultimate Roger Moore [DVD] [1973] (DVD)
Fantastic value for money. All our old favourites and a must have for any Bond fans out there!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
Verry good -:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun escapism!, 27 Feb 2007
This review is from: James Bond: Ultimate Roger Moore [DVD] [1973] (DVD)
After the seriousness of the Sean Connery BONDS, along came Roger Moore. Still the oldest actor to have portrayed BOND, Moore was a rather mature 46 when he appeared in his first Bond film LIVE AND LET DIE in 1973 and 58 in his last outing, A VIEW TO A KILL in 1985. Age was never a factor however. While Moores BONDS are these days considered to be the worst of all, this had more to do with the scripts and the belief that Moore was simply not right for the part, too "suave". MOONRAKER was fun but silly, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, boring and OCTOPUSSY, weak scripted. That said his first 3 efforts and last 1, despite not being classics were huge fun. I would say, buy these individually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug 2014
S. G. N. Day (North Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
Gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective discs, 28 May 2011
A. Hewitt (Scarborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: James Bond: Ultimate Roger Moore [DVD] [1973] (DVD)
Sadly I keep getting defective discs with this set. I ordered this pack last year (2010, and couldn't play three of the discs, a replacement pack was identical, so I got a refund. I have just reordered, hoping it might be a defective batch, and again it contains discs that won't play (I stopped at Moonraker as it makes my DVD player make abnormal noises while trying to hunt the disc). I have a reasonable level player, which has no problems with any other discs. This is going back for a refund again.

I was planning to buy the full 'Ultimate' box set, but this has put me off taking the chance. I'm disappointed, as I'm a JB fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice package and arrived quickly, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: James Bond: Ultimate Roger Moore [DVD] [1973] (DVD)
nice package and arrived quickly. have not opened them yet because it is a Christmas gift so I hope they play ok. thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality not as good as I expected, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: James Bond: Ultimate Roger Moore [DVD] [1973] (DVD)
I guess I was expecting too much! The movies are really old, so you can't expect the quality as with new movies. It said remastered but the picture is not better than my old VHS versions. Anyway, I love the movies and I am phasing out my VHS versions, so it is good enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars JB, 4 Dec 2006
This review is from: James Bond: Ultimate Roger Moore [DVD] [1973] (DVD)
"The names James Bond... James, Bond." Rog laaad 5 tym. this dudes got nuf stuf goin down and this is propa boshty. Get it if uve got a brian cos itll b the besst JB things cos of Danny Creg. SO buy it if u wish to do so.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›