5.0 out of 5 stars Highly rated
Published 22 months ago by M J BARTON

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing but they do work.
Charge fairly quickly but they do not last very long on my bridge camera. Only get about 2 hours photography out of a fully charged set of 4.
Published 3 months ago by Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly rated, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Energizer AA 2000mah Rechargeable Batteries Pack of 4 (Electronics)
As the name suggests; energy, bought these rechargeable batteries as my old ones that I use in a radio were flat after one week used for about 15 minutes a day, these Energizer AA 200 may are still going after the first cgarge when purchased couple of months ago. I always discharge and re charge three times before use as I understand this enables rechargables to give give optimal performance. Amazon had the best price for these, much cheaper then supermarkets etc,and I received in couple of days, so would recommend these batteries and Amazon as very good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 24 Feb. 2012
These rechargable batteries are just the business for my fuji camera, once fully charged they last for ages and if I completely discharge them before recharging it breaths new life into them

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Aug. 2012
very good price for these batteries and are definetly long lasting even after a number of charges. would purchase these again

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of power for 3 littles ones and their Leap Pads, 13 Feb. 2013
I bought these as spares for my 3 toddlers who all had leap pads for Christmas - they use a set of batteries in 1-2 days, so would have cost a fortune if I didn't have rechargable ones! They seem really good and we charge them overnight so not a problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, 8 Nov. 2013
These are exactly what I wanted, saving me a lot of money as we have 2 daughters and lots of toys that require AA batteries. Hold their charge very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-chargeable batteries, what can I say?, 5 Dec. 2013
John Kemp (England) - See all my reviews
They do what it says on the tin. I haven't measured them against Duracel or anything so I don't know how they compare but I have no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good capacity and seem to keep charge, 1 Aug. 2013
Seems to do the job with good capacity and good retention of charge. No problems so far. I think these did well in the which survey (?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great item, and quick reliable seller.., 17 Feb. 2014
I get a bit tired of having to think of unique text to write for Amazon reviews (i shop a fair bit on here), so this is just copied text, and although a little generic, very sincerely meant (if there was any problems at all, I would let you know about it)! Fantastic item, getting lots of use from it, no faults as yet, and worth every penny :) Fully recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more trips to the newsagent ..., 20 April 2015
Delivered quickly (to the wrong address , but that was the dopey postman's fault) and in perfect condition .
These are great batteries and last for ages in my camera .
I would recommend that , if you ave a device that needs this type of rechargeable cell , you make sure that you purchse the high capacity batteries such as these .

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the expense, 29 Nov. 2013
We use a lot of batteries in the house (xbox controllers after the boys' controller batteries packed in..., sky, TV, DVD player, clocks, bike lights etc) and we've been slowly moving over to rechargeables as batteries run out. I know from experience these are well worth the expense as you save over time.