4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product for the price
Well, for half the price i can say that this is a nice hearth rate monitor watch. A little confusing in the beginning but with 2 or 3 uses you get used to it...i did and this is my first watch of this kind.
Published on 5 May 2011 by spumk

3.0 out of 5 stars Design is good but quality degrades
I purchased this from amazon.com but it was already discontinued there. I caw it here at amazon.co.uk and would like to share my review after a year from the date of purchase.

Published on 27 Sep 2010 by Luckster

3.0 out of 5 stars Design is good but quality degrades, 27 Sep 2010
This review is from: Beurer PM 80 Heart Rate Monitor - Dark Grey (Sports)

I initially purchased this to monitor my HR while swimming and later for other exercises. It did not work well for swimming since the sensor can not transmit or the watch can not receive the signal when the watch and sensor are submerged under water.

When I used it for jogging it worked perfectly. I like the design compared to other HRM on this price range but easily got scratch on the glass and the letters on the button labels are peeling off. As a sports watch it should have been able to endure the roughness of the environment. Also I noticed that the body that comes near contact with the wrist is starting to corrode.

I used the basic features, setting my target range and then monitoring my HR. I did not even bother use the interface to the computer since I did not need that. One other thing that could be improved is the delete function. You have to hold down one of the buttons for a long time to delete the memory and it was not that easy.

In summary I needed basic HRM operations and a good design so that I can use this everyday and this watch met that but could be better in the quality aspect of it and easy to use features.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product for the price, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Beurer PM 80 Heart Rate Monitor - Dark Grey (Sports)