5.0 out of 5 stars Do two things at once

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Published on 15 May 2010 by Mr. Simon T. Boden

5.0 out of 5 stars Do two things at once, 22 Sep 2009
P. Shoobridge (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This neat little device solves that common dilemma of the modern motorist: charging both one's iPpod and sat nav when most cars have but one fag-lighter socket. Well, it'll power any two items that'll fit the socket - phone charger, laptop plug, bluetooth phone speaker (might be a tight fit beyond the socket), whatever. It's suitably robust, but not Soviet, with no annoying bits to catch finger nails on. There's a small red LED to let you know when power's running through it. Minimal packaging and it arrived on time. From tip to top it's not quite 4 inches/100mm long, about 65mm by 35mm in plan.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 15 May 2010
This review is from: Kolay Dual-Port Cigarette Lighter Adaptor (Electronics)
I ordered this item and it arrived within a couple of days. It does the job and allows me to have my phone charger and media player charging at the same time. Did run into a problem when I tried to run a tyre compressor on it. Although I wasn't using the 2nd socket at the time it still blew the internal fuse... easy enough to replace the fuse but I guess it just means that you can only use this for charging phones and MP3 players.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - does exactly what I want, 16 Aug 2007
Andy (UK, M4 corridor) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kolay Dual-Port Cigarette Lighter Adaptor (Electronics)
Not a lot to say other than this does indeed let me plug 2 things into the cigarette socket at once, things like iPods, mobile chargers and sat navs. Seems strong enough and doesn't protrude any more than necessary.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but a bit on the large size, 18 Jun 2010
As with most people, i have a need to charge and power a number of items in my car journeys, such as the tom tom, Iphone and my ipod.

I bought this charger as it had the 3 normal slots and also include a number of USB slots in which i used for my iphone.

All work very well but the only bad point is that its rather larger and it needed a little work to fi into my car power point.

Otherwise i would recommend it to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 27 May 2009
S. Pond (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kolay Dual-Port Cigarette Lighter Adaptor (Electronics)
It's a little chunky, but then again it needs to be. It sits nicely in my lighter socket, and stays in place.

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 4 Mar 2011
Mr. D. I. Roby "predator" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kolay Dual-Port Cigarette Lighter Adaptor (Electronics)
i got mine to use along side my tomtom with my laptop first time out the fuse blew then on next time in use to recgarge my laptop it went into melt down and i had to stop on the motorway to sort out why it was melting/burning away and then caused my car to breakdown the aa were called and it had caused another fuse to blow on my car causing the engine to stop etc not a very good safe product very unhappy with it sorry to say

1.0 out of 5 stars Very short lived, 13 Nov 2011
This review is from: Kolay Dual-Port Cigarette Lighter Adaptor (Electronics)
The item arrived on time and I went to try it out. The moment I turned on the item I connected through it, it failed. The returns procedure worked well and I had my rebate in very good time. The system worked well but this item, sadly, didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neil T., 8 Nov 2008
Mr. Neil Turner "Neil T." (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kolay Dual-Port Cigarette Lighter Adaptor (Electronics)
Does the job well, exactly what I needed. First one I ordered from KMS had an issue (not their fault), but they sent a new one immediately. So the product ticks the right boxes, and my experience with the vendor has been excellent. Hope this helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only worked for a fortnight, 2 Mar 2011
S. Burkhardt (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use in my car for the ipod, sat nav, phone charger etc.

After only using it a few times one of the sockets stopped working and a few days later the second one stopped too... leaving just one!!! Which seems to defeat the object!!

I know they are only cheap but you would still expect them to last a little longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product poor after service, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kolay Dual-Port Cigarette Lighter Adaptor (Electronics)
They recommended this product to buy with the electric heated car seats
after blowing 2 separate ones they sent me, and then hearing nothing back
tells you everything about the company and product, dont buy!!

ARRAY(0xad0468dc)