Format: DVDChange
Price:£27.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 17 April 2014
Saw it on tv so just had to buy it a big neil young fan have been since after the goldrush album
on 16 April 2015
Excellent service, price and Neil Young! Love it!
on 25 June 2015
Rather disappointing to be honest
on 23 October 2014
a good cd from a graeat artist
on 11 May 2015
Very good service and product
on 27 March 2015
The master at his very best.
on 30 July 2007
This is one of those DVDs that really disappointed me.

I love Neil Young, I love his electrics stuff, I love his acoustic stuff, I read the (glowing) reviews, saw the guests and all the rest and got it ordered. Then I sat down to watch it and found it painful just to make it through.

I've never seen such a self satisfied bunch of old hacks in one place (Emmylou Harris - you should know better than to be involved in this. MUCH better!). The smugness of the whole thing was horrible, especially Pegi Young. She may well be a lovely person but what is she doing on here? What? I ask thee...

Oh, and a final `special' comment on Demme and his arse kissing of Neil... see to believe...

Its hard for me to put my finger on why this is so bad. I was really wanting to like it... as I say, I am a huge fan of his music... but I really cant recommend this to anyone. Go get `rust never sleeps' or track down `year of the horse' but not this... lord, not this.
33 comments12 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2016