5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Good Stuff
This is excellent stuff. You only need 2 or 3 teaspoonsful per half bucket of water so the 500ml bottle will probably last for ever (almost). But instead of finishing off with a sponge or damp cloth (as recommended, but which leaves blotches) I found it much better to finish with a dry paper kitchen towel. The result: perfect gleaming windows.
Published on 4 Sept. 2011 by John Buck

3.0 out of 5 stars For internal use
This product does not mention in its sales information that it intended for interior use only
The first indication of this is when you see "interior" on the label.
The item pictured on the listing has a German label.
Published on 12 Feb. 2012 by Mr. B. Carney

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Good Stuff, 4 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent window cleaner, 6 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
This is the best window cleaning product I have ever used. It doesn't leave any streaks or marks and is very economical because you only add 2-3tsps to a bottle of water. The nearest thing to it was a window cleaner I used from the firm that make Anglian Windows (so theirs has to be good!. Beats Mr Muscle etc into the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars HG Window Cleaner, 10 April 2011
Yogi9 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this product after the previous stuff left my windows very streaky and smudgy. This stuff is amazing. I used it with a window sponge and thereafter a window squeegee and to be perfectly honest, it was effortless. I usually clean my windows weekly due to a lot of birds nesting in the area and leaving their mess behind on my windows and they came up like new. The product instructs using 2-3 teaspoons which i used on the first occasion, I used 2 teaspoons the second time which I found to be enough so I think this will last a while and is money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best window cleaner ever., 4 Mar. 2012
Ms. L. A. Rowan "Snap Happy" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
This is by far the best window cleaner I have ever used. It is not avaliable in any shops local to me so when I found it on Amazon I was delighted and snapped it up immediately. There are so many other window cleaners avaliable but this product is far superior to them all. It is easy to use,lasts for ages and doesn't streak. It's great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean at last!, 23 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
This window cleaner is brilliant I have tried various other products and even some I concocted myself but they all seemed to leave the windows streaky.
This is the first time the windows have looked so good it cleans easily and no smears.It is also frugal to use needing only a drop in the bucket.
I will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, it lasts and it's cheap, 6 Oct. 2011
Mr. Paul J. Clements (Oxford England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
I have tried many window cleaning sprays/chemicals etc and I have found most will leave streaks and smears although they claim not to. This proct makes the same claims and for me it works. You only need a capfull for a half bucket of water so it goes a long way. It is powerful stuff. Free postage and quick delivery. I highly recomend it. Some people may need to wear gloves, my wife found it made her hands itch, but then she's like that with washing up liquid too.

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkling windows, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
was not sure what it would be like after my usual cleaner went off the market but.... this product l found to be smashing living by a railway l seem to get a film on my windows but hey this appears to clean it off l will certainly be buying more of this product..

4.0 out of 5 stars This is good but..., 30 April 2012
K. Jamal (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
I got this before I found it cheaper on Amazon but the deed is done. Yes, this is good and cleans windows but if there is a difference between using this and a homemade mixture of white vinegar, a few drops of washing up liquid and pre boiled water, I can't see it. The few drops of washing up liquid helps to make the squeegy glide better on the glass. Boiling the water removes the calcium carbonate in hard water; the stuff that makes everything look awful. If you are thinking of buying this, and it is by no means cheap, try the homemade combination first. If you are not happy with that, go for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Results, 19 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
Got this to clean the shower screen in the bathroom, but found it does so much more. All porcelain sanitary ware, baths, chrome radiators, tiles etc can be cleaned and it leaves a smudge free sparkling finish. If you wipe with a dry cloth or towel it really shines. Much more than a window cleaner.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST YOU'LL FIND, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Window Cleaner 500ml (Kitchen & Home)
What more can I say, the window cleaner does as it says in the description. You only need a pea sized drop in a bowl of water and you can do inside and out without any fuss. Lasts a long time as so little is required to do the job. I've been telling my friends about this product, it is superior to any sprays you can buy in the supermarket.

Definately worth the money, great value and brilliant product.

Window Cleaner 500ml