Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 4 May 2011
I feel a little guilty giving this product 3 stars as, for the price, you really can't complain. The cable is clearly as cheap as it is because of the low quailty plastic used to insulate the wires. After a couple of days the plastic covering the main part of the cable has begun to come away from the neck of the connector (the joint you see in the preview picture of the product). Otherwise it works fine so it's not a big problem.
on 20 August 2012
What can I say. I connected my SkyHD 1TB box to my router and it worked a treat so I can now get Anytime+ (mind you, you have to turn on the broadband setting on the Sky box 1st)
on 24 February 2012
It's a 10 Metre (32.5 foot on old money) Ethernet cable for less than £2!!!
The cable seems a bit thin - not strictly Cat5e and the plugs look a bit flimsy but what can you really expect for this price?

If you need a nice long cable to plug in and forget about then this is really excellent value. Ideal for connecting a Sky box or a games console that isn't going to move round much then it's really worth considering this cable.

If you are looking for a nice strong cable to keep plugging/unplugging or flexing/bending a lot then this is not the cable for you.

The packaging was ok - nothing special but delivery was swift.

I Bought this cable for Sky Anytime+ as I didn't see the point of paying for their wireless adaptor. 5 mins after it was delivered it was working. No messing and no fuss. :D

Brilliant Value for Money but be sure this is the cable you need.
on 4 February 2010
Theres nothing really to say about this. I tried lassoing my housemate with it like wonderwoman so that I could ascertain whether he stole my sandwich or not and to my surprise..nothing happened. Does great for connecting me to the internet though.
on 18 February 2014
Delivery - Took about 25 hours to arrive - Now that's first class!
Cable was bought to take the ethernet from one side of the room (Switch + Powerline) to the other for a TV. Easily long enough, flexible enough to be hidden under the carpet. Exactly what I wanted, and works as good as you want it
Would recommend
on 2 June 2011
This product arrived within 2 days of ordering and connected easily between my computer and modem. The 10m length was just enough.
on 23 April 2011
This ethernet lead is of excellent quality with anti-snag plugs at each end. The contacts appear to be gold plated and there has been no operational problems so I am inclined to think that many well known national retail outlets are overcharging for these accessories by a phenomenal margin.
on 5 February 2009
The cable works, which is good!! I wanted it to wire in a remote switch so I don't anticipate moving the cable after installation. If I was planning to move it, I would be rather worried about the quality, which is not as good as it might be... But it works, as I said!!
on 6 February 2016
The WiFi in my house is awful due to there being too many games consoles running. I decided to buy this cable to see if my internet will be better as I was unsure if it was the internet or the WiFi itself. Since using this I haven't had any problems so I assume it was the wireless. I chose a long wire so that my laptop can be anywhere in the room without restrictions. The wire itself is great. The parts that go into the wall and laptop are very secure and they snap in place to ensure that it does not fall out. Just push in the button underneath to release it. The wire seems sturdy and does not seem like it will break any time soon. Very happy with this item
on 6 March 2011
Cable is more secure and quicker than wireless. These are the cables you plug into your modem, PC or hub to allow you to connect to your network/internet. Many printers also come with an RJ45 connection on them as well to allow you to connect to your PC or hub/modem and this is just the cable you need. Yes they are cheap but if you have a clear run between your connections they work just fine. Just make sure that you do not run them near other electrical cables as you may get interference in which case you need cable with more protection from interference - such as shielded cable. I used to make my own cable but at these prices its not worth it!