1.0 out of 5 stars ZZZzzzzzzz..........., 2 Jan 2007
P. SOMERS (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soccer AM 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Please do not waste your money. As an avid watcher of Soccer AM you would find it much more interesting just tuning in on a Saturday morning. I had read the poor reviews of the first two dvds and to my surprise found this in the bottom of my stocking courtesy of the missus, yippee! It lasts only one hour, half of that is filled with lame gags and boring narration, stick to tv Lovejoy. The commentary is poor over the old footage and I would try to find the free video given away with Smiths crisps in the 80's because it is a much better viewing experience.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth The Paper It Is Printed On, 4 Feb 2007
Scrumpy (somewhere,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soccer AM 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I love soccer am! But this DVD sucks! It comes with terrible acting by all of the whole crew. I thought asweel as having the greatest games of all time, there would be some of the best bits from Soccer Am, WRONG. It comes will some stupid jokes, and through out the dvd they say....wot can we have in our dvd? There is one brillant bit of the dvd, its called "Kung-Fu Football" basicaly it is loads of guys tacking each other out, with sound effects added in, iv never seen any thing so funny. (thats why im giving it the 2 stars) Unfortunaly that only last 5 mins when the dvd is 1 hour long. Its 55 min of pure dribble.

Soccer AM 3 [DVD]
Soccer AM 3 [DVD] by Soccer Am (DVD - 2006)