• Amore

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 November 2006
What a stunningly beautiful album! Bocelli has such a great voice, and set to these classic love songs - the end result is just superb. Wherther singing classical material or more popular songs like this, the quality of Bocelli's voice always shines through - Amore is an absolute delight.
on 29 November 2006
Andrea Bocelli simply has one of the most beautiful voices in the world. Amore is a collection of fine love songs, which Bocelli sings absolutely beautifully. These tracks are really suited to his style - they just sound so rich and you can really feel the emotion in his voice. The production on this album is equally great and Amore really is one of the most beautiful albums of the year.
on 5 February 2009
Andrea Bocelli never fails to provide enjoyment to the listener whethe rhe is singing an aria or a modern song. Thoroughly recommended.
on 2 October 2009
I am a dance teacher and heard this cd while at a friends for the weekend. I couldn't wait to get home to order it. My husband said 'what cd is this you're playing' we both sat and listened to the beautiful arrangements on this cd and couldn't help but to get up and dance to a few tracks. A must buy for anyone who appreciates good music to have in your collection.
on 9 August 2010
The title says it all.....having heard the CD several times in several establishments in Crete....I was SOLD!!! The timbre of his voice is beautiful....it`s mood provoking and sooooooo relaxing. Enjoy!!!
on 11 October 2010
Performances that are consistently good and easy to listen to throughout.
The standard of a high performance, high selling artist, that deserves to be in the best seller category.
on 21 February 2009
What a wonderful CD. I strongly recommend it to any ol romantics out there.
on 23 April 2009
I downloaded this album and I wasn't disappointed. It is a wonderful album by Bocelli and I would definitely recommend buying or downloading it.
on 31 May 2011
The best thing I can tell anyone about this album is that I had a copy, it got damaged, I bought another one. The track selection is superb and Bocelli sings each title brilliantly. I particularly like track 1, Amapola. If I were on the mythical desert island that is one of the tracks I would like to take with me.

I have all of Anrea Bocelli albums and this is one of the best. If you are considering the purchase, buy it now.
on 13 November 2009
If you want music to accompany a late meal to impress your lady, this more than fits the bill. Or if you just enjoy listening to Andrea Bocelli sing, sit back close your eye's and enjoy.